For a fair price...
    one like these:

or

or

ReputationRep:
    BUMP ??

ReputationRep:
    How much are you looking to spend?
    I don't think you're going to get a leather one cheap. It'll be fabric such as this one..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    I don't think you're going to get a leather one cheap. It'll be fabric such as this one..
    You're totally right. Everywhere I've looked its £100 +
    I think I can survive with this lovely Asos one until then xD.
    Thanksss !!!

ReputationRep:
    okay lol now i'm stuck between the one you showed me.
    This: http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Washed...rt=-1&clr=Grey
    or forking out the extra thirty odd for this :
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leathe...&clr=Chocolate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    okay lol now i'm stuck between the one you showed me.
    This: http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Washed...rt=-1&clr=Grey
    or forking out the extra thirty odd for this :
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leathe...&clr=Chocolate
    ohhhh my gosh. that leather one is absolutely gorgeous. you've made me want to buy it! haha. if you have the money then go for the leather one..the only thing is, i guarantee you, once the high street catches on to this trend, these bags are going to be everywhere..it depends if you need it now or if you can wait i suppose!
    but out of those two, the chocolate brown leather one, without a doubt! <3

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh my gosh. that leather one is absolutely gorgeous. you've made me want to buy it! haha. if you have the money then go for the leather one..the only thing is, i guarantee you, once the high street catches on to this trend, these bags are going to be everywhere..it depends if you need it now or if you can wait i suppose!
    but out of those two, the chocolate brown leather one, without a doubt! <3
    I want it toooo lol...it will be like a mega treat for myself though...and i'm trying to save loool...argh if it gets really really like common, i wont want it so much lol.

ReputationRep:
    I want it toooo lol...it will be like a mega treat for myself though...and i'm trying to save loool...argh if it gets really really like common, i wont want it so much lol.
    I know what you mean! It's so off putting when everyone has the same stuff as you..it may be a while before bags like these start to appear so it could still be worth getting the leather one? I'm trying really hard to justify you getting it lol :P Ooh, can't you ask for it for christmas?

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean! It's so off putting when everyone has the same stuff as you..it may be a while before bags like these start to appear so it could still be worth getting the leather one? I'm trying really hard to justify you getting it lol :P Ooh, can't you ask for it for christmas?
    Yeah I hope its a while! Good ideaa!!! Yeah I think I shall ask for it..or use money I get from relatives for xmas lol..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hope its a while! Good ideaa!!! Yeah I think I shall ask for it..or use money I get from relatives for xmas lol..
    lol good luck, i hope you get it!

ReputationRep:
    I came across this east Asian website the other day called YesStyle! I bought a jacket from there and they have LOADS of leather/ leather-look backpacks and stuff for reasonable prices, only thing is shipping works out to about £10 but it's not too bad really.

ReputationRep:
    I love this one: http://www.popfashionstore.com/produ...67-1.html?af=3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    I came across this east Asian website the other day called YesStyle! I bought a jacket from there and they have LOADS of leather/ leather-look backpacks and stuff for reasonable prices, only thing is shipping works out to about £10 but it's not too bad really.
    Oo these are really cute xD

ReputationRep:
    Oo these are really cute xD
    They are right?! I got a jacket from there the other day which arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks, which isn't bad considering it's from east Asia somewhere. Love all the bags though... !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.