Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm currently a first year at Aberdeen University. Me and a couple of friends are beginning to search for non-Hillhead/Unite accommodation in September 2011, and we were wondering if any members on here who were currently in rented living in Aberdeen could give us an idea of the climate...

That is, average/max/min prices for a 4 person flat, when to start searching (I guess we're early), where best to look (online or physical ads?), what we can expect to find, and anything in particular to watch out for.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
    Escher.

ReputationRep:
    shut up rowan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikukaede)
    shut up rowan
    Hi,
    be quiet Megan, this isn't relevant to the question.

Thanks,
    Escher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escher5)
    Hi,
    be quiet Megan, this isn't relevant to the question.

Thanks,
    Escher.
    Escher,
    go away.

All the best,
    kikukaede

ReputationRep:
    Rowan, Megan. Stop flirting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.