Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has close links to the Rothschild! Watch

ReputationRep:
    If Assange were a real activist, he would not be getting any coverage from the mainstream media, let alone so headlines every day in every well known corporate media outlet. The alleged hide and seek between Assange and the US government as well as Interpol is played out on the theatrical stage of the world’s media when it is well known the US government and Interpol can arrest anyone they want virtually any time the

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=15442
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    As many journalists who have met the guy point out he's a paranoid lunatic. That said if anyone released the amount of government files that he has they would be all over the media you just cannot ignore it. You also seem to really overestimate the power of police and the American government. 9/11 is testament to how badly the US government can **** the most basic things up.

ReputationRep:
    Assange has not only won awards from the Rothschild banking family’s financial publications; he also won an award from Amnesty International, which works closely with the UN,
    so if amnesty or the UN say anything critical of Israel you're gonna know it's illuminati disinformation. right?

Accusations of a sordid rape are also desgned to discredit investigative journalists in the eyes of the public.
    So Assange made up the rape accusations against himself in order to discredit other people? how the hell does that work?

ReputationRep:
    This whole saga reminds me of Enemy of the State (film).

ReputationRep:
    Wait, he hasn't got any media attention well not nearly as much as he deserves, he's been demonized and now slandered with this "rape" allegation.

ReputationRep:
    The UN took a strong stand against apartheid; and over the years, an international consensus was built, which helped to bring an end to this iniquitous system. But we know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians ~ Nelson Mandela
    Your sig file has close links with the UN... does that mean you're in on it too?

ReputationRep:
    lovely88..and you claim not to be anti-semitic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    As many journalists who have met the guy point out he's a paranoid lunatic. That said if anyone released the amount of government files that he has they would be all over the media you just cannot ignore it. You also seem to really overestimate the power of police and the American government. 9/11 is testament to how badly the US government can **** the most basic things up.
    Not to mention Hurricane Katrina...

Anyway, all of this faffing detracts from the important, sordid, possibly illegally-gained information that Wikileaks release. we should be considering that before worrying about Julian Assange. He's the figurehead for Wikileaks and so naturally he's going to be targeted, let's think about the important issues now...

ReputationRep:
    The mainstream media is too powerful and influential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    Your sig file has close links with the UN... does that mean you're in on it too?
    Exaclty I don't believe in the UN and don't trust them either. If they were honestly trying to make the world better, they can do some much better job of it!
    Havent you heard of the claims UN offered sex for food to minors in many developing countries!
    But I'm 100% for Nelson Mandela, he's basically saying the Palestians are suffering apartheid like his country did and till that stop there is no justice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    lovely88..and you claim not to be anti-semitic?
    Listen Jamesman, believe what you what to believe mate, because if you read to article is about the founder of Wikileaks and his credibilties of his 'leaks'. And Rothschild are the godfathers of zionism, and yes I'm anti-zionist!

ReputationRep:
    I'm with Lovely88, seems like the only person that's on the point and talking real sense, and i would back Lovely88 in saying the he/she is not anti-semetic. Being anti-zionistic means something completely different if you just do your research people nd stop jumping to conclusions or reacting on pre-conceptions.

The vibes i get from a lot of comments on here are kinda off-ball, unneccesary or just pure jargon. Start talking sense and truth people or dont talk at all, cos its kinda suppresing consiousness lol we need a nice forum where people can express how they truly feel abut something, not what they've been told or heard by some dark suit with a badge or a reporter or anyone else for that matter, but from inside, scrapping all the propaganda that we've engulfed alongthe way and comparing true facts that people have obtained from open-minded simple research with your consciousness and see how much wisdom and positivity you have to offer to the world.

As i say lol if everyone just turned their focus onto caring for others and connecting with everyone and all of the natural world then we would have utopia starting to manifest in less than a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyarty)
    I'm with Lovely88, seems like the only person that's on the point and talking real sense, and i would back Lovely88 in saying the he/she is not anti-semetic. Being anti-zionistic means something completely different if you just do your research people nd stop jumping to conclusions or reacting on pre-conceptions.

The vibes i get from a lot of comments on here are kinda off-ball, unneccesary or just pure jargon. Start talking sense and truth people or dont talk at all, cos its kinda suppresing consiousness lol we need a nice forum where people can express how they truly feel abut something, not what they've been told or heard by some dark suit with a badge or a reporter or anyone else for that matter, but from inside, scrapping all the propaganda that we've engulfed alongthe way and comparing true facts that people have obtained from open-minded simple research with your consciousness and see how much wisdom and positivity you have to offer to the world.

As i say lol if everyone just turned their focus onto caring for others and connecting with everyone and all of the natural world then we would have utopia starting to manifest in less than a week.
    What on earth are you babbling on about?

Also, come on, the Rothschilds? You don't really believe that do you? How would they know him, and why would it be in their interest to help him even if they did?

ReputationRep:
    Find a hole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    So Assange made up the rape accusations against himself in order to discredit other people? how the hell does that work?
    Im not agreeing but, in theory, that does make perfect sense as every single discrediting thing you read will be based upon the most bait discrediting method ever, the rape accusation. You will assume that whoever is speaking against him will have tried harder to make up something false even if it is true.

ReputationRep:
    Proof

ReputationRep:
    I have close links to them as well, whats your point?

ReputationRep:
    TBH you can't take everything you read in the press at face value...

otoh uncritically copy/pasting any old rubbish you trawl up on the internet just cos it's got an 'anti-zionist' slant that fits with your preconceived notions about how the world works is actually worse.

ReputationRep:
    A flaw conspiracy theorists seem to always forget : if everybody out there is a heartless ******* plotting world domination, how do they all get along ?
    Meh, never mind, I guess logic isn't going to convince anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krov)
    A flaw conspiracy theorists seem to always forget : if everybody out there is a heartless ******* plotting world domination, how do they all get along ?
    Meh, never mind, I guess logic isn't going to convince anyone.
    I know, it ****es me off how people can be so idiotic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.