Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hey, i wondering if someone could tell me if he likes me ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well.. i have recently joined this group and one of my close friends knows this guy who goes there. .and i sed he was fit to her... okay.. so i go to this opening thing there and he is there and he tell her that he thinks i am cute.. because she said to him .. did he see me.. okay.. so i go the second time and dont speak to him.. and he tell her to send my love from him to me... .. so before i went the third time i added him on facebook and then like we starting talking most of that night and then i saw him the next day at this group .. and we were in the same group and he helped me with this task book thing.. and now he keeps on talking to me on facebook and ect.. so i have been a few times since.. but like.. not in his group.. so my friend she lives in his area well they went out with a bunch of friends today.. and they had a snow ball fight... and i asked her to ask him if he likes me but he hassent given a reply to her yet.. so i am going to see him in the group thing tomorrow night but... i am a bit nervous.. does anyone think he likes me? or in the begining do you think he was just being a bit sarcy... by the way i am 14 and he is 15.. x
    please help.. any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    LOL shouldn't you be sleeping

ReputationRep:
    lool naa.. no school tomorrow x snow dayyy x

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it.

(Original post by AnotherLass)
    I don't get it.
    Pubescent children fall in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Pubescent children fall in love.
    Aww, that almost never happens

ReputationRep:
    wow, he said she said that he said that you said that she said that the fit guy said that you said that he was cute and then you said that he said that you used massive pink writing for no reason because she said that he said that you did that which made him say that she is probably some massive child.

grow up.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOL :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Learning to form sentences properly would help us to understand what you're actually going on about.

ReputationRep:
    i have a suggestion, write in :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:ing proper sized font.

ReputationRep:
    Hey... maybe... I dunno... you should like... call him ... or... even better... like.... you could... stop... using... ellipses... lolz

(Original post by joebro)
    wow, he said she said that he said that you said that she said that the fit guy said that you said that he was cute and then you said that he said that you used massive pink writing for no reason because she said that he said that you did that which made him say that she is probably some massive child.

grow up.
    Ditto.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.