Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever cried over a girl or guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title says. Have you ever cried when a relationship ended, you were dumped, you got cheated on, someone you fancied didn't reciprocate your interest, or you just plain got hurt emotionally by a member of the opposite sex?

Tell the truth. I want to see how human you lot are. I think EVERYBODY has cried over a guy or girl at least once in their lives, and if you haven't yet then you will at some point in your life.

For me, I'm hesitant to admit but yeah I have, when I was dumped by a girl. But that was 5 years ago, before I got my 'game' together and when I was much more naive and immature.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I didn't care for it.

ReputationRep:
    Nope - though I think a conversation with a girl I knew caused me to have a 3am tearful religious experience. Really, really weird.

No, infact I began to laugh hysterically.
    Ofcourse, i'm sure the majority of people would agree that they have cried or been hurt over someone.

ReputationRep:
    when I was younger yes, now I'm just like whatever D*** your loss, i only went out with you cause I felt sorry for you, now go and cry

ReputationRep:
    Na its their loss, they should be crying

ReputationRep:
    SO. MANY. TIMES. :|
    He wasn't worth it.
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, lots of times.

Yea,
    it was 2 years ago, and since then, I would say I cry everyday

ReputationRep:
    Of course. More than once over the same guy too. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I am crying right now

ReputationRep:
    Nope, i'm emotionless

ReputationRep:
    :nah: My time hasn't come yet. :cool:

I would doubt that it ever would - I'm extremely cold-hearted.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No. But I've cried a couple of times on other occasions in my life.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never fell for/loved anyone yet to cry for them

ReputationRep:
    Ermm... mayabe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Although looking back I really don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dothestrand)
    Yes. Although looking back I really don't know why.
    Because you were upset

ReputationRep:
    I cried over a guy when i expressed my feelings for him and he didn't feel the same way....I kept in the feelings for a good ol' 3 years though....so the crying was just all the emotion bursting out my brains....

crying is good makes me feel better

....makes me feel less of an over-expanding-emotion-balloon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    As the title says. Have you ever cried when a relationship ended, you were dumped, you got cheated on, someone you fancied didn't reciprocate your interest, or you just plain got hurt emotionally by a member of the opposite sex?

Tell the truth. I want to see how human you lot are. I think EVERYBODY has cried over a guy or girl at least once in their lives, and if you haven't yet then you will at some point in your life.

For me, I'm hesitant to admit but yeah I have, when I was dumped by a girl. But that was 5 years ago, before I got my 'game' together and when I was much more naive and immature.
    Your sig interests me. I have no intention of buying that horrendously over-marketed book, but I am curious to know what's in it. Are you able to tell me the key points?

Not that I have trouble with women. I'm, errr, asking for a friend.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.