Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm looking at doing primary ed at sheffield hallam and was just wondering what accomodations best? There seems to be loads!!
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Best advice = Don't come to Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    Ha thanks for that - it's my second choice!

ReputationRep:
    Always happy to help. xD

ReputationRep:
    The student village on Fulwood Rd was only finished last year and is awesome. Not sure if this was built for just UoSheff students though as I went to Bristol! Try and look into it because that is where you want to be.

ReputationRep:
    Hi im at charlotte court and its really nice. the staff are all helpful - ive had a few issues with the toilet and shower in my ensuite and they quickley fixed it, same with my stiff lock. it seems a little out of the way but its only a ten min walk to city if you go the right route and about 20-30 to collegiate. You live in flats of 6, usualy three boys and three girls and have a nice shared kitchen and you each have ensuites. I was lucky enough to get the queen size bed, theres one to each flat, but the single bed rooms are still nice and spacious. I can try post some pictures up if youre interested and if you have any more questions dont be afraid to ask. I have been to pheonix court and maples aswell, but only once to each.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    Best advice = Don't come to Sheffield.
    Sounds like somebody is bitter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Sounds like somebody is bitter.
    Does it mate. That's interesting.

ReputationRep:
    My sister did that course and its really good according to her, and I currently live at exchange works. It is lively but the fire alarm does go off a lot. I have a few friends in trigon and they say its really nice. Leadmill and archways are also close to the centre and nice.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou NS17, Beatrix_freya, and Slinger

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who's doing that course and she lives at Leadmill (i think) and she loves all of it.
    I'm wondering where would be best too. :/

ReputationRep:
    Leadmill is nice and close. I like at Norfolk Park Student Village up the road, and its only about 20m from Hallam campus and its really nice and all new (refurbed). I picked it cos its cheap!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.