Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Justin Bieber that bad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure he's a douche but he gets the pussaaaay, surely that means he can't be THAT bad, sure he's new hendrix on the g-tar but the little guy can sure bust a move!
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    He actually knows several instruments, damn musically talented as much as i dislike the guy. Self taught at a very young age. If he was allowed to develop without commercial intervention at his age, he would've been amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Hey I don't care what instruments he can play, I just wanna know if he gets more pussaaay than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GuitarDouche)
    sure he's new hendrix on the g-tar
    i hope that was meant to say "no"

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

I understand disliking his music but not all the personal hate towards him.

ReputationRep:
    In a word; yes.

ReputationRep:
    He's just an utter :facepalm2: Whenever I see him on TV I :facepalm2:

Yes he is that bad. Its because he can't sing, doesn't play any instruments live or in his songs, doesn't write his own songs, uses autotune, and generally annoys the **** out of me.

Frankly, anyone could do what he does. He "sings" in a whiny, high-pitched voice into a microphone while thousands of prepubescent girls squeal at him. What the hell is so special about that? Maybe he is a nice guy, so what? He's a "musical artist," not a secretary. That has nothing to do with the quality of his music.

Need it simpler?

• He is totally unoriginal.
      • His lyrics are rubbish.
      • His voice is really edited.
      • He is a moron.
      • He is turning the music industry to mush.
      • He genuinely annoys me.
      • He came from nowhere and like the black death spread through Britain.
      • He cannot dance.
      • He sounds like he is permanently on helium.

/End

ReputationRep:
      As an older, mature man, I must say that Justin Bieber is a talentless child, who only gets chart hits due to the fact that he has maintained childish looks through a period in his life where he should be covered in spots. Loved by girls and despised by men due to the fact that he is adored by women, i must say that although i do not like him, it isnt due to this common occurence. I was brought up with real music from the 60's and 70's and i cringe with disappointment when i here "baby baby baby oooooh!" due to the fact that i feel ashamed of the new generation. My students would kill me if they saw me typing this, but Justin Bieber isnt that bad . . . he is this bad <-------------------------------------------------------------->

ReputationRep:
      I take a neutral stand on this. He is cute, has an adorable haircut(?), plays several instruments, and I watched one of his acoustic videos and found out that he can sing pretty well.

On the flipside, when I heard "one time" I thought it was sung by a girl , and although his voice is getting deeper it's a disgusting kind of deep. Also, he gets more female attention than the macho men, and his songs are generic, heavily autotuned bubble gum pop.

While I do find "baby" catchy , most of the credit goes to the composer and not bieber.

ReputationRep:
      He's such a goon.

I hate how people like him get girls.

Sounds like a bum bandit.

Doesn't deserve 400 million views on youtube.

Stupid FAG

ReputationRep:
      ^^^ lol at 'bum bandit'

Hands Up, Or I'll SHOOT!!

(euw)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by YoTeach!?)
      I was brought up with real music from the 60's and 70's and i cringe with disappointment when i here "baby baby baby oooooh!" due to the fact that i feel ashamed of the new generation. My students would kill me if they saw me typing this, but Justin Bieber isnt that bad . . . he is this bad <-------------------------------------------------------------->

Couldn't agree with you more... I'm ashamed of my own generation.

ReputationRep:
      strong makeup

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by GuitarDouche)
      Yeah sure he's a douche but he gets the pussaaaay, surely that means he can't be THAT bad, sure he's new hendrix on the g-tar but the little guy can sure bust a move!
      What do you think?
      Yes /thread.

ReputationRep:
      Anyone who's that arrogant at that age is an idiot in my book.

ReputationRep:
      I think it's the fact that his music is such ****ty tweeny-bop yet he's so popular and ubiquitous....if he was in the spotlight a lot less I doubt anyone would give a damn about him.

p.s. nice username, OP XD

yes he is terrible because everyone says so

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by basketofsnakes)
        strong makeup

ewwwwwww

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.