Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone SLEEPWALK? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well yesterday night at 11:00 I woke up and suddenly went downstairs , I remember it all, and then I thought where is my sister, and some weird things started to happen to me, I took my pillow and left it downstairs, I opened the backyard door and left it open! I went upstairs and back to SLEEP. Then I found out what I was doing, and went to sleep without a pillow.

Really weird and confusing. I was wondering does anyone else do this?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I fall out of bed, but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    when i was little i used to get up and walk to the toilet in my sleep. never knew it happened until my parents mentioned it to me a year or so back. other than that i dont think so. i sleep naked now so i really hope not

ReputationRep:
    Nope :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I've sleepwalked before, but being asleep at the time, I don't actually remember anything. Could you perhaps have been awake but sufficiently tired that you did a bunch of weird stuff?

Cos you say you went BACK to sleep, and a key ingredient of sleepwalking is actually being asleep while you're doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Intresting... anyone eat food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.)
    Intresting... anyone eat food?
    Nope, can't stand the stuff

ReputationRep:
    LOL

nope not at all

ReputationRep:
      More to the point, why the hell were you asleep before 11pm?

ReputationRep:
      But that wasn't you sleepwalking mira, that was what you did in your previous life, you were a great housewife. Always looking after the house and our children.

ReputationRep:
      Once, I think. I randomly walked into my parents' bedroom and lay down on their bed, and then was shocked when I woke up. Also, I sleep-talk occassionally. According to my cousin, one night I shouted: "Hold the fort! Attack! Attack!" and then later said "Squilch."

I know people sleep talk more than they sleepwalk definitely

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Drunk Punx)
        I fall out of bed, but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Miss.)
        . I was wondering does anyone else do this?
        :rolleyes:
        yeah, some people do

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by F i s)
        :awesome:

I'd rep you but apparently I've reached my limit :sad:

ReputationRep:
        Yeah. My whole family becomes barmy at night which is quite strange because we're a very reserved and stoic lot in the daytime. Once I woke up to find my little brother pissing against my bedroom wall fast asleep because he thought he was in the toilet.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Drunk Punx)
        :awesome:

I'd rep you but apparently I've reached my limit :sad:
        No worries, it's the thought that counts.

ReputationRep:
        I used to when I was younger, but grew up of it. My brother was the same, but it carried on for him until he was about 12, which was amusing as he started to get embarassed about it XD

ReputationRep:
        gemma use to sleep walk :O :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.