Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am applying from Germany for Philosophy and Economics.
    One of my tutors told me that terms start around the first of October at all universities in the UK. That's why I said "15th of September" in the "First entry into the UK"-section in UCAS ("if you're not currently living in the UK when will you be able to start your course.." << the "info" for this section, or something like that )

apparently LSE P&E starts the first of september. Do you think that they will just reject me straight away because they think I wont be able to start term early enough?
    I would actually be able to be in the UK by early august/late july

thanks for any help!

(I already phoned UCAS but they didnt know anything about that issue )

ReputationRep:
    Nah, term started end of September, but if you are worried, e-mail them!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yes. you will be rejected immediately.

ReputationRep:
    They are listed as starting then, but they won't start that early. You'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    They are listed as starting then, but they won't start that early. You'll be fine.
    what a load of rubgish! lol jk

ReputationRep:
    You will fail unless you imediately call the dean of admissions, quoting only the passcode "cuntflaps"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    You will fail unless you imediately call the dean of admissions, quoting only the passcode "cuntflaps"
    that didnt work either

I already tried lots of other passwords other random people told me but none of them seems to be right ... :O

-.-

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Freshers started on the last week of September. Don't worry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.