Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok so i no what you are thinking .. what idiot do know how to kiss.. but i do.. but i dont no if i am good ?? so is there any tips .. anyone can give me pleasee x

ReputationRep:
    It's very similar to how most people eat a Snickers.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It'll come naturally

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling that I'm probably now a little too old for TSR when I read theads like this.

ReputationRep:
    Well the main mistake a lot of girls make is that they use their lips in the wrong place.

You're pressing your lips against his, right? And your tongue against his?

You need to apply the same principles to his penis instead.

Don't thank me...

ReputationRep:
    this thread is kickin' it oldschool!

ReputationRep:
    Put your tongue in their mouth and move it round in circles as fast as you can. Give them the occasional bite, but don't draw blood too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joebro)
    this thread is kickin' it oldschool!
    olde school ?

ReputationRep:
    awww reminds me of the good old time with the ex...awww memories...good old memories...thinking back it seems funnie how i used to get myself embrassed by not being able to kiss properly...op there is no manual on how to kiss...you do it every hence and then and after some good kissing moments one day you will realise you've become the master with this art.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    It's very similar to how most people eat a Snickers.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It'll come naturally
    how is it like eating snickers :/

ReputationRep:
    When the passion of the moment hits you you'll know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knickersinatwist96)
    oh okie x thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    A general swift circular motion.
    That's how I move my tongue against something that isn't her tongue :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Well, the first time you eat a Snickers you take a tentative bite, chew it a little and contemplate whether or not the nuts should be added to the otherwise standard Mars Bar model. After consuming the rest of the Snickers, you've got somewhat used to the taste. After time, you understand the purpose of the Snickers and where and when it should feature in your life. Eventually, you end up enjoying the Snickers and would happily eat them all the time, but you know that is bad for you, so you don't.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the first time you eat a Snickers you take a tentative bite, chew it a little and contemplate whether or not the nuts should be added to the otherwise standard Mars Bar model. After consuming the rest of the Snickers, you've got somewhat used to the taste. After time, you understand the purpose of the Snickers and where and when it should feature in your life. Eventually, you end up enjoying the Snickers and would happily eat them all the time, but you know that is bad for you, so you don't.
    :rofl:

Damn you TSR and you rep-giving limit.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the advice.. but sadley never have had snickers as never will.. :/ peanuts :/ allergic lool x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makubex)
    awww reminds me of the good old time with the ex...awww memories...good old memories...thinking back it seems funnie how i used to get myself embrassed by not being able to kiss properly...op there is no manual on how to kiss...you do it every hence and then and after some good kissing moments one day you will realise you've become the master with this art.
    ohh okk x thanks for the advice x

ReputationRep:
    also .. can anyone tell me.. where i should put my hands.. because .. it dont no where to :/

ReputationRep:
    You cant really be taught it just happens

ReputationRep:
    also .. can anyone tell me.. where i should put my hands.. because .. it dont no where to :/
    Dude forget about all these...just try to feel the love between you and your partner while kissing...and the rest of the stuff with be automatically fixed. I was in the same situation as you are but that was years back.

ReputationRep:
    That really depends on what you want to happen next...

Behind is neck is a safe bet for a close, warm kiss (if he's taller than you anyway).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.