Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are girls really worth all the hassle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, ive known this girl for like 7 months, and i like her ALOT, as in i cant stop thinking about her, and she is a girl who is kinda middle class, as she went to a grammar school and her dad is a doctor, however her mum and dad split up and she just lives with her mum now. However her mother is a heavy drinker and this girl has to do basically everything around the house and has to clean up her mum's sick, help her to the toilet, clean up after the toilet etc. Becuase of this, she is also very closed off about her real feelings and will rarely let anyone into her life as she is embarassed. I am not bothered as my mother is a heavy drinker also, but not as severe. She is also used ot being spoilt a bit, as her dad is a doctor who is like any other father who has 2 daughters(i would be the same if i had 2 daughters to be honest). I am a working class lad, whose parents dont earn alot, and ive never been spoilt.
    This girl is also the sorta girl who, (im my opinion), thinks she wants a big cute guy to come and sweep her off her feet, whereas (again in my opinion) she just wants a guy who will love her and care for her when all her personal issues get too much (as they have done before). This girl is also the sorta girl who hasnt had many relationships due to her circumstances, but she likes the attention of lots of guys, like flirting and stuf, but will never take it any further, and if she has tried, the guys just end up being pricks and sending her messages saying they wanna **** her and stuff. I am kinda the same as her, ive never been very confident with girls, and havnt even had a proper relationship, but i really like her alot.
    I told her i liked her and she told me that she "used to" like me, therefore giving me the idea that if she liked me once she can like me again. Anyway, one night she got a little drunk (which is when she actually lets her feelings out and expresses her emotions properly, as she never does it when sober as she thinks it makes her look weak), and invited me over to talk to her for a bit. She also told me in a text that becuase she thought i wasnt going over at the time that "i guess you've passed up your chance with me now ): you obvs didnt like me that much grr". I did what i thought any lad would do and went over for a while and i wanted to kiss her all night, but couldnt get up the confidence, and i didnt know if she really did like me, so i got a hug and a kiss on the cheek when i left. Then a few days later she told me that she only invited me over as a friend despite the text she sent me. Then, a few days after that we were texting, and i told her that i wanted to kiss her but didnt know whether she liked me, and she said that she would of let me kiss her becuase i deserved it. I was very confused at this point, becuase i didnt think girls just let lads kiss them becuase "they deserved it" and in the same night she told me while she was sober that she wasnt attracted to me "romantically". And just to kick me where it hurts, she told me that she would have let me kiss her becuase she knew that it would mean something to me and nothing to her, and she would kiss me becuase she thinks it would mean something to me or make me happy perhaps?. Which seems very insensitive to me.

Basically i wanted to know whether i am being too stupid and over thinking it all and she doesnt actually like me, or that she does like me but doesnt want to directly admit it and i am just needing to man up and just kiss her and see how she reacts, even though she said it would mean nothing to her.

I also wanted to know whether there is anybody out there who has had this kinda tihng done to them, but still managed to "get the girl" so to speak, or am i really just pissin in the wind with my hopes of getting her?

ADVICE IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    woah

ReputationRep:
    I think your title is a bit misleading. But after going through what you have put I would say keep her as a friend. I do not think she is using you particularly, it is just that she is a little damaged herself.

ReputationRep:
    I say dont do anything with her. Just move on and she'll relaise she actually misses you and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Get girls to teach you to use paragraphs. Jheez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Get girls to teach you to use paragraphs. Jheez.
    Yeeaaaeah...no. Who cares? It reads just the same, and says the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    No.

But we secretly want the hassle.

ReputationRep:
    H and R my man.

And just stay friends.

ReputationRep:
    you want pussy no?

... then you have to deal with the hassle (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    No.

But we secretly want the hassle.
    I understand what you say and agree, but surely we only want the hassle if we DEFINITELY know that a girl likes us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    H and R my man.

And just stay friends.
    Im really sorry i have to ask this, but what does "H and R" mean?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ****Do you international students have lot of British friends?
    It's totally negative. I always moved through diversified societies in my life. Here in UK when I moved my step to anyone(all English not all British) expecially the young boys and girls(14-34), they instantly avoided me. European don't like other race. English hates different coloures as they think their ancestors ruled the world and we should still be their subjects. [For Sex I have seen some women like Black race personalities(By born British) for a physical exceptionality but that is not general friendship] Other than white, International students should never come Europe mostly U.K. for higher education, should go to Canada, USA or Japan. With the name of diversity, UK is doing business; Her people hates different colour foreighner where they live on benefits; it's shame. 2-4% British can be different, I must respect them. But exception is not general.
    ******************************** ******Would a white girl date an Indian guy?
    No. White Girls think Indian guys regarding Sex as belows
    I have found White Girls(Europe Not USA) thinks about South East Asian
    1) They r dirty(Depends from person to person)
    2) Smell Onion(Depends from person to person)
    3) Not experience on sex(True)
    4) Religious(True)
    5) Don't want to marry white girls(True) [Because Indians want to marry their own country girls, so relation with white girls only for sex; My Comment: Very Disgusting-European White girls change boys as change clothes, And Indian people can't tolerate their partner is making sex with other. So they can't trust White girls, that is why sex is the only attraction to the wicked Indians(not everybody) find]. There are exception also. True love overcomes these, but with English Girls it is very rare.
    6) European mostly English white Girls think Indians were their subjects, so they are not eligible to have relation with them[100% True; VERY MUCH DISGUSTING]
    7) Skin Allergies and Prejudice(70-30%)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NorthernLocal)
    I dont know either...

ReputationRep:
    Health and Relationships, it is another subforum on here reserved for relationship advice. Don't worry, I imagine a mod will move it over if they deem it necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I understand what you say and agree, but surely we only want the hassle if we DEFINITELY know that a girl likes us?
    No not necessarily, you are just there for her as a friend and if it leads to more, great, if not you still have her as a friend. Most serious relationships start from friendships.

ReputationRep:
    Yeeaaaeah...no. Who cares? It reads just the same, and says the same thing.
    It reads better with paragraphs actually, people get lost in the wall of text and have to keep re-reading when you don't have breaks.

ReputationRep:
    Listen homeboys don't mean to bust your bubble
    but girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble
    So next time a girl gives you the play
    just remember my rhyme and get the hell away

Just last week when I was walking down the street
    I observed this lovely lady that I wanted to meet
    I walked up to her I said hello
    She said "You're kind of cute", I said "yes, I know"
    "But by the way sweetheart what's your name"
    She said "My friends like to call me exotic Elaine"
    I said "My name is the Prince" and she said "Why?"
    I said "Well I don't know I'm just a hell of a guy"
    "But enough about me yo let's talk about you
    and all the wonderful things that you and I can do"
    I popped some cash and in a little bit of time
    I showed some cash and the girl was mine
    I took her over town I wined her and dined her
    She ask me did I like her I said "Well, kinda"
    All of a sudden she jumped out her seat,
    Snatched me up by my wrist and took me out to the street
    She started grabbin all over me kissing and hugging
    So I shoved her away I said "You better stop buggin'"
    She got mad looked me dead in my face
    Threw her hands in the air and yelled out "RAPE!"
    I got scared when she started to yell
    So I handed her my wallet and ran like hell
    I was duckin through alleys right and left
    But when the cops caught up they almost beat me to death
    I was arrested charged with aggravated assault
    "yo Clancy we got him"
    But it wasn't my fault!
    Nevertheless don't mean to bust your bubble
    But girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble
    Just remember my rhyme and get the hell away

I was in a bar one Friday night
    Cooling watching a Mike Tyson fight
    I was maxin' and relaxin' sippin on Tequilla
    When this girl walked up she said "Hi! My name is Sheila"
    I responded by saying "Hello"
    She paid for my drink and then said "Let's go"
    20 minutes later things were starting to cook
    As we pulled up into her house I said "I'm with you toots"
    The music was soft and there was wine in the glasses
    She started winking and making little passes at me
    She pat me close that's when she got bold
    She started feeling up my back I said "Oh your hands are cold"
    We went to her bedroom thinking of one thing
    Took the phone off the hook to avoid the annoying ring
    I carresed her body and I kissed her cheek
    And that's when I observed those satin bed sheets
    I felt that it was time for me to make my move
    I thought I better hurry up before I busted a groove
    I leaned down to kiss her but then out of the blue
    A door slammed and a voice said "Baby where are you?"
    Her boyfriend busted in, he grinned an evil grin
    And said "Boy I'm a tear your butt limb from limb"
    I was scared as hell where I was supposed to go
    I just yelled "GERONIMO!" and jumped out the window
    Just my luck we were in a snow storm
    And all I had was my underwear on to keep my warm
    And to top the night off I had to break in my place
    Because my keys were on pants back on Sheila's book case
    I was done sneezing and coughing
    I hope this doesn't happen to often
    But nevertheless don't mean to bust your bubble
    Just remember my rhymes and get the hell away

I got a ring on my phone May 5th last year
    It was my girlfriend Betty I said "Hello dear!"
    "I was just about to call you I got a couple tickets to the Run DMC concert"
    "It's six o'clock now, at eight will you be ready?"
    "Yeah"
    "A'ight, fine, see you then Betty"
    I combed my hair washed and brushed my teeth
    Got funky fresh dressed in my Le Coq Sportif
    Got to Betty's at eight I was ready to jet
    Until Betty's mon said "Betty's not ready yet"
    I sat there for at least an hour
    It was ten after nine before she got in the shower!
    9:35 she comes downstairs
    And said I need a little longer to finish my hair
    At ten o'clock we had then missed the show
    She comes downstairs and says let's go
    "Go where? Go to sleep, I'm gone"
    I was steamin' like a demon as I drove home

But it just goes to show
    Not trying to bust your bubble
    Just remember my rhyme just remember my rhymes
    Take heed to my rhymes and get the hell away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serenitybs65ee)
    ****Do you international students have lot of British friends?
    It's totally negative. I always moved through diversified societies in my life. Here in UK when I moved my step to anyone(all English not all British) expecially the young boys and girls(14-34), they instantly avoided me. European don't like other race. English hates different coloures as they think their ancestors ruled the world and we should still be their subjects. [For Sex I have seen some women like Black race personalities(By born British) for a physical exceptionality but that is not general friendship] Other than white, International students should never come Europe mostly U.K. for higher education, should go to Canada, USA or Japan. With the name of diversity, UK is doing business; Her people hates different colour foreighner where they live on benefits; it's shame. 2-4% British can be different, I must respect them. But exception is not general.
    ******************************** ******Would a white girl date an Indian guy?
    No. White Girls think Indian guys regarding Sex as belows
    I have found White Girls(Europe Not USA) thinks about South East Asian
    1) They r dirty(Depends from person to person)
    2) Smell Onion(Depends from person to person)
    3) Not experience on sex(True)
    4) Religious(True)
    5) Don't want to marry white girls(True) [Because Indians want to marry their own country girls, so relation with white girls only for sex; My Comment: Very Disgusting-European White girls change boys as change clothes, And Indian people can't tolerate their partner is making sex with other. So they can't trust White girls, that is why sex is the only attraction to the wicked Indians(not everybody) find]. There are exception also. True love overcomes these, but with English Girls it is very rare.
    6) European mostly English white Girls think Indians were their subjects, so they are not eligible to have relation with them[100% True; VERY MUCH DISGUSTING]
    7) Skin Allergies and Prejudice(70-30%)
    What a prick!! Get a grip on life and stop posting random BS.

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

but in answer to the title question: it depends on the girl and it depends on the amount of hassle. Only you can decide if the positives outweigh the negatives or not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.