Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sonisphere and Download - no one to go with :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    yea yea this is sad

there has just been an announcement of who would be headlining these events next year and i couldn't believe my ears it's like the best headline Slipknot and System of a Down.

Thing is none of my friends are into this heavy music ..... mostly jut r'n'b and stuff like that. my sister is going but she is going with her boyfriend and her friends and i don't really know/like them.

don't really know why i'm putting this up but just wondering if anyone was in this same position or what i should do ........

a bad always follows a good for me "sigh"

ReputationRep:
    no- one

ReputationRep:
    I'd go alone cos it can still be a lot of fun and you might meet some people. I went to last year's Rammstein gig alone and didn't regret it at all. If you don't wanna go alone, I'd see if you can find other people online you are in the same position.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.