Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Your body changes, and if you lose a limb you are still a person, your clothes, thoughts and actions change daily. Do your job, possessions or actions define you, or do you just do them becauase that's the only choice you saw, they will change,
    ... do you have power to be what you want or is that illusiory / make believe?
    Maybe there is no 'am', because nothing is static, and maybe there is no 'I', because nothing can exist independantly of everything else. Everything is interconnected and interdependant ...

ReputationRep:
    One love
    One life
    When it's one need
    In the night
    One love
    We get to share it
    Leaves you baby if you
    Don't care for it

ReputationRep:
    I am who I am.

:confused:
    I ask myself this question a lot. Still do not know who I truly am. One day....One day.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.