Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anyone want to go to a festival next year but has no-one to go with ..... watch

ReputationRep:
    anyone interested in going to download or sonisphere fest next year that hasnt got anyone to go with ???

I'm in this position most my firends listen to r'nb and other **** music but i don't want to go alone !!

what should i do !!!

ReputationRep:
    Most festivals have a section on their website forum for festival loners, usually something along the lines of Camp Loner. I was going to do this last year for Reading festival, but ended up finding some people near where I live to go with. Have a look on facebook as well, there are usually groups on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweety_2479)
    anyone interested in going to download or sonisphere fest next year that hasnt got anyone to go with ???

I'm in this position most my firends listen to r'nb and other **** music but i don't want to go alone !!

what should i do !!!
    I'm planning on going to Download with my mate, but there's only 2 of us and even then unless he gets a job, he might not be able to go.

ReputationRep:
    There are Camp Loner groups on the festival forums, I know someone on TSR went with a group at Download this year and had a good time.

ReputationRep:
    As others have said, check the forums, normally there's a thread where people arrange to meet up and camp together.

If you don't feel like doing that, my group always pick up random people to join our camp. Did it at both DL and Soni this year! Just give me a shout

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.