The Student Room Group

Bitchy girl being super bitchy, how do you react?

Whether you're male or female, I'm just curious as to how most people in general would react if say a girl like that is in your group for a project at Uni, college, someone in high school or 6th form in your class or whatever just being really bitchy

I'm guessing we've all had some experience of bitchiness before or have seen it in action. How do you personally react? Just be as snarky and insulting back, call them out, stay calm and not rise to it and just ignore it?

Just avoid people like that in general?

I remember bitching in high school, was kinda funny at times. The disliked badboy in class would always get dissed after he had to answer a question or get laughed at openly if he couldn't answer or said something stupid, it's quite juvenile looking back at it now

Don't remember too much open bitchiness between people in class though but there was always those people (tended to be girls but the really rude guy was pretty common), 'The sniper' in the class that had something against someone and always made those sly comments, sometimes out loud to humiliate the person and get the class laughing

Weird that I've seen basically no open bitching at Uni or any confrontations, nothing. Guess people still want to be nice to each other and keep face
Reply 1
bump this.
Depends if its justified or not, if its not ill them they're wrong. If i agree or know where they're coming from i just sorta ignore it.
Reply 3
Well right now your bitching about bitchy people!
Its human(or near enough)!
Bitch slap.
It's the only way.
Original post by CoffeeStinks
Bitch slap.
It's the only way.

Fuuuuuuuu I was gonna say this! :lol:

I would normally just ignore them tbh, as I'm not really the type of person who confronts (ie, I'm a wimp :o: ).
Original post by lukejoshjedi
'The sniper' in the class that had something against someone and always made those sly comments, sometimes out loud to humiliate the person and get the class laughing

Weird that I've seen basically no open bitching at Uni or any confrontations, nothing.

I've always had at least one or two "snipers" scoping me out at any one period in my life so far...

Oddly enough, most all of em' now aren't in uni, are stuck in a minimum wage job or - for some spectacularly great "snipers" -- are in situations probably far worst now than when I left to move on with my life whatever-years ago...

Karma's a bitch and then you get one. (Heh heh, oh! :evil: )
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

I would normally just ignore them tbh, as I'm not really the type of person who confronts (ie, I'm a wimp :o: ).

Lool sorry :biggrin:

Weird thing is, I'm listening to pretty girl rock at this very moment.

Coincidence of what!

I wish that was why I couldn't confront people. :ashamed2:

If I confront someone, usually they'll call the coppers out before I even say or do anything! "Look at 'im; the big bloke!" "Yeah, he's definitely done somethin' wrong, let's book 'im, even if this other guy with the knife looks like a nasty piece of work."

Godamm being huge...:sigh:
Reply 9
Original post by cakekiscool
Well right now your bitching about bitchy people!
Its human(or near enough)!

Truedat

Everyone bitches about other people at some point in their life. Most don't do it in the open to the persons' face though, unless they're in a bitchy mood and or Irish, Nigerian or American (trying to think of super blunt and up front nationalities)
tell them to f*** off
Original post by CoffeeStinks
Lool sorry :biggrin:

Weird thing is, I'm listening to pretty girl rock at this very moment.

Coincidence of what!

:five: I'm so darn addicted to that song right now! It's pretty narcissistic sounding, lol, but so cute and catchy :biggrin:
Reply 12
I woudn't react. I often expect it, so I simply get over it and live on :bunny:
Punch them in the eye, like a G6
:five: I'm so darn addicted to that song right now! It's pretty narcissistic sounding, lol, but so cute and catchy :biggrin:

I know right! It's really catchy. Lol Yeah it's very narcissistic, it makes people sound arrogant if they were to sing it in public places. Walking around singing:

'Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful....'

You'd get a few looks.

Nonetheless it's a feel good song so it makes it all worth it. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending