Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spanish and Russian Language/Literature books for sale Watch

ReputationRep:
    Allo,

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if it isn't I'm sure it will be swfitly deleted. Anyway, I'm about to go home from Cambridge for the holidays and I'm trying to get rid of some of my heaviest grammar books that I don't need anymore, because I don't have to lug them back to Norn Iron with me. Here's a list of things I'm trying to sell on amazon, all of which are either set texts for literature/history papers in Cambridge or else plain grammar/vocab books, as of two minutes ago they are all listed as the lowest 'used' price on Amazon:

Cien Anos De Soledad (Letras Hispanicas) [Paperback] by Garcia Marquez, Gabriel

Poesia De Cancionero: 247 (Letras Hispanicas) by Alonso, Alvaro

El Amor Es UN Juego Solitario (Compactos) [Paperback] by Tusquets

Collins Concise Spanish Dictionary

Using Spanish Vocabulary [Paperback] by Batchelor, R. E.; San José, Miguel Ángel

Novelas Ejemplares 2: Novelas Ejemplares 2 (Inc. El Coloquio De Los Perros) Cervantes

Novelas Ejemplares 1: Novelas Ejemplares 1 (Letras Hispanicas) [Paperback] Cervantes

Garcilaso de la Vega and the Italian Renaissance

Poesias Castellanas Completas [Paperback] by Vega, Garcilaso De La

Russian Learner's Dictionary: 10, 000 Russian Words in Frequency Order

If anyone's interested in buying these, or in finding out more about whether or not they'd be useful for you as GCSE/A-level or undergrad, PM me and I can give you a link to the amazon page or give you more info.

Ashley

ReputationRep:
    I PMed you about the Russian dictionary

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.