This one I like. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
You can't cross a large chasm in two small jumps.

Just where do these things come from? Does anyone know? I'm talking of the little, and sometimes not so little, things in the top right corner.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)

Just where do these things come from? Does anyone know? I'm talking of the little, and sometimes not so little, things in the top right corner.

is it d or the mods who do them?

my fave was 'if you can read this then you are too close'
Waya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)

Yeah, earlier it said "E T go home (and take your smurfs with you)"
I imediately thought of Whitey.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sire, there was a thread on it in About. Do search before you post.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Some are amusing, some are bemusing. I've no objection to musing.

"Marriage is like twirling a baton, turning handsprings, or eating with
chopsticks. It looks easy until you try it."
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Sire, there was a thread on it in About. Do search before you post.
Ensocopier. There is a thread on just about anything here by now. Do a search and refrain from posting ever again. Otherwise please pay attention. There are constantly going to be new users to this forum, and I desire to converse with them. If you do not, then please don't, yet I shall. I'd already done the search after posting this thread however, yet people can still post on it, perhaps analyse some of the funnier things to come up. Stop being so narrow minded, and please don't post in regard to me again. I'll gladly return the favour.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Ensocopier. There is a thread on just about anything here by now. Do a search and refrain from posting ever again. Otherwise please pay attention. There are constantly going to be new users to this forum, and I desire to converse with them. If you do not, then please don't, yet I shall. I'd already done the search after posting this thread however, yet people can still post on it, perhaps analyse some of the funnier things to come up. Stop being so narrow minded, and please don't post in regard to me again. I'll gladly return the favour.
Sire I see your point, and obviously the point of the forum is to talk. But if you are asking a factual question, it obviously makes sense to see if someone else has answered it. If you are asking for opinions, of course that is another matter.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Sire I see your point, and obviously the point of the forum is to talk. But if you are asking a factual question, it obviously makes sense to see if someone else has answered it. If you are asking for opinions, of course that is another matter.
A bit of both actually. As I pointed out, I did do the search you mentioned, but yes I was looking for opinions on them also. Without being that blunt is all.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
A bit of both actually. As I pointed out, I did do the search you mentioned, but yes I was looking for opinions on them also. Without being that blunt is all.
Sorry Enscopier, but i tend to agree with Sire on this one, hundreds of topics have been discussed several times and if everyone did a search on anything they wanted to talk about, nobody would talk about anything anymore!
And Im sure this topic has been dicscussed aswell, about "searching" before you discuss a topic, so lets not get picky.

kita xx
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Sorry Enscopier, but i tend to agree with Sire on this one, hundreds of topics have been discussed several times and if everyone did a search on anything they wanted to talk about, nobody would talk about anything anymore!
And Im sure this topic has been dicscussed aswell, about "searching" before you discuss a topic, so lets not get picky.

kita xx
Fine, but all my previous statments assumed Sire was looking for information, not opinions.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.56%
Leave (375)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed