Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oh dear, boyfriend has slept with EVERYBODY. Watch

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year now and we have a great time together. Things seem to be going pretty well apart from this one thing...

He has slept with virtually every single one of his female friends, a good number of them we see on a regular basis, like at birthdays/parties/events etc...

This makes me incredibly uncomfortable, knowing that he has been intimate with all these girls and seen them all naked, gone down on them, etc, it just feels so incestuous, as in everyone has slept with everyone.

This says to me that we dont share the same views on sex. I'm not one for casual sex, but going by his track record, he appears to be willing to do it with just about anyone. I also know he's used a prostitute in the past, although he now says he'd never do that again as it was a young one-time thing.

Do you think I should leave him?

ReputationRep:
    i would say your relationship is very strong :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has a past- it's a question about whether you can deal with it or not. He's not done anything to make you distrust him, everything that you mention was before you got together.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered the possibility your boy friend is a nasty creep, who is using you?

ReputationRep:
    You've been together for a year...I presume (as you have not stated otherwise) he hasn't slept with anyone since you two both started a relationship.

I wouldn't worry about it, like Gemma says, everyone has a past, if he's not cheating then I wouldn't worry about it.

Dumping him for his past exploits is a bit immature to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    Have you considered the possibility your boy friend is a nasty creep, who is using you?
    lol virgin
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    What's in the past is in the past.

ReputationRep:
    He's prob gonna cheat on you.

Pfft silly neggers, you know it's true, no point beating around the bush!

ReputationRep:
    I think you're over reacting.

There must be at least one person that he hasn't slept with.

'My boyfriend has slept with alot of people' would be more fitting.

P.S Stay with him for the STDs

ReputationRep:
    i wonder if he got anything from the prostitute :O did he wrap up his solder ?

(Original post by RNBen)
    What's in the past is in the past.
    (Original post by Alexr115)
    You've been together for a year...I presume (as you have not stated otherwise) he hasn't slept with anyone since you two both started a relationship.

I wouldn't worry about it, like Gemma says, everyone has a past, if he's not cheating then I wouldn't worry about it.

Dumping him for his past exploits is a bit immature to be honest.
    But they're not in his past. They're still a part of his life, so they're in the present, are they not?

ReputationRep:
    So what if he's slept with a lot of people :confused: As long as he isn't doing that whilst he's with you then there's no problem :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeyg)
    lol virgin
    Hint: People on TSR are generally pretty clever, if you're that stupid you're going to embarrass your self. I'd leave if I were you. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But they're not in his past. They're still a part of his life, so they're in the present, are they not?
    No, as he isn't currently sleeping with them.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you've been going for a year and it's fine otherwise I don't see why you should break up with him, unless you really are very uncomfortable.

And maybe consider getting tested for STDs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    i would say your relationship is very strong :borat:
    [email protected] sig,
    did you create that? the peter crouch thing? hilarious

ReputationRep:
    He has slept with virtually every single one of his female friends, a good number of them we see on a regular basis, like at birthdays/parties/events etc...

This makes me incredibly uncomfortable, knowing that he has been intimate with all these girls and seen them all naked, gone down on them, etc, it just feels so incestuous, as in everyone has slept with everyone.
    Wow, lad.

(Original post by marie1304)
    he might have syphilis =/
    (Original post by drenner)
    i wonder if he got anything from the prostitute :O did he wrap up his solder ?
    (Original post by Oxmatt)
    And maybe consider getting tested for STDs?
    (Original post by CoffeeStinks)
    P.S Stay with him for the STDs
    We have both been tested and we're both clean. Next.

ReputationRep:
    We have both been tested and we're both clean. Next.
    What do you want people to say?
    You can stay with him and risk a high chance of cheating and heartache, or not get involved with him.

It's pretty black and white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    [email protected] sig,
    did you create that? the peter crouch thing? hilarious
    hi mate nah i didn't but i will have a look for where i found the images, it's in this megathreda of hilarious images on some random website, bear with me i'll find it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.