Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    has anybody heard back from got interviews for leeds or bgham? ive not even had an acknowledgement from either

had my manchester interview yday, and liverpool one is on tues

thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview at Birmingham, had an offer not heard from anyone else xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SurfingGirl)
    Had an interview at Birmingham, had an offer not heard from anyone else xx
    wow thats awesome sauce

when was ur interview and how many days after did u find out u were offered a place? what grades is the offer?

ReputationRep:
    yeah my friend had an interview from b'ham last month,got an offer aswell, but me and him have both applied to leeds and we havent heard back yet......i think leeds give out interviews and shizz around feb/march time tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.