Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    well basically I'm getting my girlfriend a red ghd for christmas [some straightner or something...] and a Kim Kardashian gift set... and her birthday is like 7 days after that... so I need help finding another gift

[she said I didnt have to get her a birthday presant, but I want to and my budget is 50ish]

ideas

halp!

ReputationRep:
    A vibrator.

ReputationRep:
    wtf is a Kim Kardashian gift set?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vexper)
    wtf is a Kim Kardashian gift set?
    kim's perfume & lotion thingy majig

ReputationRep:
    Dude you already have two gifts, one for Christmas, one for birthday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Dude you already have two gifts, one for Christmas, one for birthday...
    well she got me two gifts for christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defuzion)
    Ah, ****.
    I don't actually have any ideas for more. I always think that generally days out/tickets to a concert or something are good gifts, instead of random material crap. Take her somewhere she would like to go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defuzion)
    :rolleyes:

literally :rolleyes:
    it's not quantity, it's quality...

However you seem very generous and i wouldn't complain so... meh

tickets to see something, depending on where you are, theatre with/out a meal; a gig; something else near you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Ah, ****.
    I don't actually have any ideas for more. I always think that generally days out/tickets to a concert or something are good gifts, instead of random material crap. Take her somewhere she would like to go?
    How about a nice meal in a little romantic place.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm for her birthday take her out somewhere nice, as it's totally different to her Christmas gift.

Maybe a nice romantic restaurant?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, take her away somewhere lovely, maybe for the night? Let her drag you round shopping and pretend you're loving it (unless you're one of those rare guys that enjoy it? XD)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.