Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl? Watch

and if they weren't in a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    I'd think the boy was a baller. The girl would have to be a slut though.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and if they weren't in a relationship?
    erm, no. even hypothetically thats just f*cked up. too young fella, too young. i'm attracted to older women anyway. but yeah... DON'T. it's a rape charge.

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt think much about it if she was willing and mature enough

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't really care, wouldn't change my opinion of them,. It's not like the girl is 10, she's old enough to make a decision like that.

ReputationRep:
    It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old ****s can be pretty ****ing hot.

ReputationRep:
    I think Jailbait.

ReputationRep:
    I think that would be disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if he knew how old she said she was and looked. But unless slept with a member of my family it would have nothing to do with me so it would't be my place to pass judgement

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the girl. Some girls that age are pretty mature (mentally and physically) whilst some aren't.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on the girl, 15 years old girls can be pretty mature.
    I know when I was 15 people used to think I was 18, and it didnt seem to bother boys when they knew my real age.
    It doesnt make the girl a slut or the boy a pedo, 3 years isnt a big difference, I've been with guys 9 years older than me at 16 years old.
    It doesnt look that weird to me, as long as the girl is mature enough though, if she looks like she's a little *****, dont try aha, she would be a kind of slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old ****s can be pretty ****ing hot.
    There's something about this post that creeped me the hell out.

ReputationRep:
    I'd think he was a predatory wasteman

ReputationRep:
    If they were in a relationship, and she was quite happy to go through with it, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Were they not in a relationship .. I'm not sure, it seems a little ... rapey. Still if she can hand on heart say she wants to, then I suppose it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    ...dude, no.

ReputationRep:
    http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons...jpg?1229148177

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Not much.. at least be interesting!!:
    a 40 year old man with a 17 year old.

ReputationRep:
    they see me trollllin. They hatin'

ReputationRep:
    id think fairrrplaay manz gettin yourself some fresh poon

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.