Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Met the girl of my dreams Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i met a cute girl at a ucas visit day, and i really like her. The thing is she gave me her email address, but now like an idiot i can't remember it.. I can't stop thinking about her. She was so sweet as well. I just don't know what to do. Could i ring the uni and ask for her email? I need to get in touch with her somehow.

ReputationRep:
    So... you never wrote it down?

ReputationRep:
    no like an idiot

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you ****.

ReputationRep:
    yes yes i know i feel like a retard. Could i ring up the uni?

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember her full name?

ReputationRep:
    Look on facebook groups and stuff

sorry mate i can't think of anything else must be pretty painful but there are more fish in the sea

ReputationRep:
    yeah i do know her name and she told me i can add her on facebook but i can't remember exactly how her surname is spelled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty1414)
    yeah i do know her name and she told me i can add her on facebook but i can't remember exactly how her surname is spelled
    easy. just keep trying it in different ways

ReputationRep:
    Of couse i've done that, but i can't find anyone who looks like her. I've also searched by her location as well.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, unlucky. Maybe you're just..dare I say, not meant to be..?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the uni would tell me her email?

ReputationRep:
    No the university wouldn't give you her details and would probably withdraw your application as most universities are not in the business of educating stalkers, perverts and rapists.

ReputationRep:
    Almost certainly not. There are various data protection laws that could get them into a good deal of trouble if they started giving out people's personal information to randomers.

ReputationRep:
    err, but i am none of those

ReputationRep:
    Tell them she stole your phone

ReputationRep:
    ok guys thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you lent her something and then both forgot about having it back, asking them the favour to contact her telling her that you are looking for her.

Look at FB groups, and other social networks, and just keep trying. If you vaguely remember her e-mail, try typing different combinations, to see if any rings a bell. Google is only an option.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    If you type her email into facebook correctly, her profile will come up. So like the guy above says try different combinations but into facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    No the university wouldn't give you her details and would probably withdraw your application as most universities are not in the business of educating stalkers, perverts and rapists.
    I thought that was the whole point of the university of hull

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.