Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.

We recently did an ISA in class. We were told the experiment and given a task sheet. We were then asked to do a relevant table and submit it. The next day we did the experiment and wrote out the results on a scrap piece of paper. When doing the graph, we were given back our tables and everyone filled in the experiment results. Today we did the test and afterwards the teacher told us that we would all get 0 for writing in the table (apparently we werent meant to fill in the results). Could you please tell me if the teacher has made a mistake or is she supposed to give us 0 for filling in the results table. Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasira372)
    Hi there.

We recently did an ISA in class. We were told the experiment and given a task sheet. We were then asked to do a relevant table and submit it. The next day we did the experiment and wrote out the results on a scrap piece of paper. When doing the graph, we were given back our tables and everyone filled in the experiment results. Today we did the test and afterwards the teacher told us that we would all get 0 for writing in the table (apparently we werent meant to fill in the results). Could you please tell me if the teacher has made a mistake or is she supposed to give us 0 for filling in the results table. Thanks in advance
    I don't really understand what you mean, but if you do the practical and fill in a results table you cant then change them when you come back to it after the practical as you can talk to other people about results maybe this is what ur teacher meant? i dont know but hope this helps a little

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.