Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This guy has the worst attidtude ever.

Today he's apparantly had a scrap in training with a team mate.

Doesn't suprise me. I'm not a City fan, but players like this just annoy me. Always angry, never smiles, arrogant, poor attitude, and likes to think of himself as a gangster.

He's a good player, don't get me wrong, but he has problems..

ReputationRep:
    He's got potential but he's a live wire. Like Cassano. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    He has a stinking attitude and an arrogance unlike any other. He's yet to prove himself too.

ReputationRep:
    Where have you read this? A newspaper no doubt.

According to them, half of the City team have scrapped at some point.

Grow up and stop reading rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Being a colossal ******* hasn't stopped Ronaldo, Gerrard, et al from being top class, but I really wish he'd stop the diving. It's unnecessary, it shames us and the sport in general, and worst of all he's not very good at it.

ReputationRep:
    Great potential, yet needs to mature very soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    He's got potential but he's a live wire. Like Cassano. :yes:
    This is very true however cassano has settled down a bit and is now becoming quite a good and respectable player. Remeber Balotelli is still young, so hopefully he'll grow out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ill Munky)

It's been well reported that he and Jerome Boateng came to blows in training this morning..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    This is very true however cassano has settled down a bit and is now becoming quite a good and respectable player. Remeber Balotelli is still young, so hopefully he'll grow out of it.
    Cassano? Respectable? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Cassano? Respectable? :holmes:
    Well I don't know what he is like off the field lol but on the pitch he has seemed to have calmed down a bit. At least in comparison to what he used to be like.

ReputationRep:
    Click view gallery to see more pics, but it almost certainly looks worse here than it was in reality.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._city_training

ReputationRep:
    Good player.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully he will fulfill his potential as he is a tremendous player. I just hope he does not have to turn himself into a Alan Shearer clone to do it.

He will grow up with age and once he gets himself a steady partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xocindyxo)
    He has a stinking attitude and an arrogance unlike any other. He's yet to prove himself too.

(Original post by Ill Munky)

Girls, girls men are talking here.

He has typical Italian behaviour shame they left him of the Italian team his just like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestvrai)
    Girls, girls men are talking here.

He has typical Italian behaviour shame they left him of the Italian team his just like them.
    Italians can be black?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFondledAGibbon)
    Are you just trolling or are you asking a serious question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFondledAGibbon)
    I believe he is from Ghana but is raised in Italy and has picked up their arrogant, spoilt behaviour.
    • TSR Support Team

He'll be out of City in a couple years, he wants to play for AC Milan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestvrai)
    I believe he is from Ghana but is raised in Italy and has picked up their arrogant, spoilt behaviour.
    His birth parents are from ghana but i'm pretty sure he was born in italy. Then adopted by an italian family.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm a tricky one.
    Player's like this can be as arrogant, idiotic as they want, as long as they've got the skill and style of play to back it up, and if they've been around a while and have been proven to be a quality player. If you're young, inexperienced and act like this and think you're a world beater, you're an idiot.

Oh and I got really confused when I first heard and saw Ballotelli a while back - How can a man who is as black as a black man's cape have a name like Mario Ballotelli? But a google search helped me work that one out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.