Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, looking for your thoughts, if i have a chance of getting a conditional or not?

Im in 5th year,

4th year results;

Int2-Maths:A
    Int2-Art: A
    Geography:1
    French:1
    PE:1
    Physics:1
    Computing:1
    English: 2

Sitting this year; ( All highers )

Maths,Physics,English,Geography, French.

Predicted( AABBB )

Dundee Requirement: AABB
    Aberdeen: BBBB
    Strathclyde:ABBBB
    Glasgow:AAABB

Do i have a good chance of getting a conditional for any of these in your opinion? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I imagine so.

ReputationRep:
    course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derangedyoshi)
    course?

Civil Engineering Design And Management, 5 Years MeNg

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, there's not enough information there for us to say much other than that what there is doesn't suggest you'd be ruled out on your 4th year results. However, in this case, your predictions, reference and personal statement (in approximately that order) are going to be important.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    To be honest, there's not enough information there for us to say much other than that what there is doesn't suggest you'd be ruled out on your 4th year results. However, in this case, your predictions, reference and personal statement (in approximately that order) are going to be important.

I've added some extra info, if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    It would appear that youve got a good chance.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inlineadam)
    I've added some extra info, if that helps?
    It all comes down to your personal statement really although I'd say a few of them would give you conditionals.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll get offers.
    Although perhaps Glasgow/Strathy will take longer/give you a higher offer.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the feedback

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    It would appear that youve got a good chance.
    I agree, as long you stick in and work hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkRennie)
    I agree, as long you stick in and work hard.
    Oh of course, that goes without saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    Oh of course, that goes without saying.
    Well you would think so but you never know, a pleasant reminder now and then isn't always a bad thing.

Do you feel confident getting into uni? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkRennie)
    Well you would think so but you never know, a pleasant reminder now and then isn't always a bad thing.

Do you feel confident getting into uni? :cool:
    Definitely; my aim is to walk into every exam with extreme confidence and laugh at the questions !

I have developed a study routuine thanks to my study timetable. Last year for my exams i started studying a month before, but this year ive started atleast 5 months before; hopefully it will pay off

ReputationRep:
    Definitely; my aim is to walk into every exam with extreme confidence and laugh at the questions !

I have developed a study routuine thanks to my study timetable. Last year for my exams i started studying a month before, but this year ive started atleast 5 months before; hopefully it will pay off
    You have more willpower than me

ReputationRep:
    Quality over quantity is all I'll say about revision.

ReputationRep:

Yeh I agree with your aim

I am defiantly working a lot harder at this time of year compared to last year. I hope all goes to plan for you:cool:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

5 months :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    5 months :eek:
    Haha, not taking any chances:P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.