Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have missed 3 essay deadlines out of a potential six ( I have submitted the essays but they have been 'late') and am really behind on reading in general. Im studying history and its my first term.....is this normal and anyone in a similar boat? I feel awful, Im just so inefficient with my time....

ReputationRep:
    well you're not going to pass they way you're going

ReputationRep:
    Clearly for the essays you've missed, you'll get 0% for them. So I'd say that unless you do amazingly on the other ones, you will most likely fail the year and have to resit. But there is time to drag it back providing you're willing to put the work in.

ReputationRep:
    I havent missed the essays, they have been late, so ive lost a few marks off my final score as a penalty and also the essays dont count for anything...their just there for practicing your writing skills....and in the essays i have got back so far....i got a high 2.1 and a high 2.2...my main concern is missing deadlines....am i doomed to failure because of that?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why people to threads saying 'if I miss my deadlines will I fail' ... why not just get your head down and hand the rest of your work in on time, instead of making pointless threads to which you already know the answer to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.