Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do you hate the person/people who you hate? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Remember hate is a strong word. So if you hate someone, what is the reason ?

ReputationRep:
    tried to steal my boyfriend... then the bestfriends boyfriend... then my other friends boyfriend.

i dont hate her anymore though, gotta admire the ****s determination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786girl)
    They refused to give me a chocolate doughnut at Greggs

ReputationRep:
    Shes slept with 9 people (slut) including someone i was seeing. She was a complete ***** to one of my friends.. but im civil with her, she just pisses me off..
    not a huge fan of girls though so..

shes the only person i 'hate' though

EDIT: hm... maybe i dont hate her though, maybe i just dislike her.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, they are a complete doo-doo head.
    It must be said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luisaxxx)
    tried to steal my boyfriend... then the bestfriends boyfriend... then my other friends boyfriend.

LOL that made me laugh, sounds nasty.

The only person I hate is someone who deliberately tried to destroy a past relationship by bullying me until I had no self-esteem left. The idiot apologised after many years, but I still feel the hate.

ReputationRep:
    Do we really need a reason ?
    Hate makes the world go round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    They refused to give me a chocolate doughnut at Greggs
    speaking of gregg's

they forced my favourite independent bakery to close down :rant::stomp::mob::stomp::rant:

ReputationRep:
    Because he royally screwed up my best friend and his boyfriend's lives.

ReputationRep:
    Always trying to get one up on me, thing is I don't even retaliate yet they still persist.

ReputationRep:
    Chavs. Need I say more? They made my life miserable for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luisaxxx)

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Chavs. Need I say more? They made my life miserable for a while.
    Is that you in that video? :crown:

ReputationRep:
    i don't know why but the very moment i met him, i thought "what a ********", turns out he is a ******** but no-one can see that except me and one of his flatmate

ReputationRep:
    Because he's an obsessive, arrogant, insecure, disgusting, perverted excuse for a human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Is that you in that video? :crown:
    Unfortunately not. They're from Gelnalmond School, utter legends.

ReputationRep:
    http://images1.memegenerator.net/Jus...gonna-hate.jpg

This is why.

ReputationRep:
    There are people I've disliked in the past, but I tend to just feel sorry for them really, as they're obviously not going to get very far in life. I don't waste my energy on hating them, not that there are many.

ReputationRep:
    Because he hurt me in ways you can never ever forgive someone for. And one day they end up paying for what they done, but until that day, i'll always hate him.

ReputationRep:
    She patronises me and calls me stupid because I went to a state school :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.