The Student Room Group

Why do you hate the person/people who you hate?

Scroll to see replies

Don't think I actually hate anyone. I strongly dislike a good few people though mainly because of their inability to just accept or ignore/leave alone things they don't understand. This often goes hand in hand with the thought that they are better than others which is very annoying.
Original post by StaceyWacey
Because he hurt me in ways you can never ever forgive someone for. And one day they end up paying for what they done, but until that day, i'll always hate him.

Did he take the last piece of cheesecake?! :angry:

Sorry couldn't help it :redface:
Certain bisexual people, because they're hypocritical, they're mean to me, they're shallow, and they take all the men :hmph:
please keep anon as she is on here.

This stupid idiot who spreads rumours about me and telling people not to trust me. I don't know why she does it. I really don't know why. I done nothing to her.

She tried to tell a few people. They knew me and told her to **** off. I was glad.
Reply 24
Because quite simply, he is dating the girl of my dreams and i am a better person than him. She fears him and if it wasn't for my desire not to land some time inside, i'd have whombomed the bullying ****.

I'm better for her than him and he needs to be gone.
(edited 13 years ago)
She mad my life hell, we were 'best friends forever' and all that childhood garbage then she decided to spread horrible rumours about me and make moving to a new school completely horrible. She bitched about me, made jokes at my expense in front of the entire class. Thats the only person I truly hate ( the other 'friends' involved i really don't care about) and I often see her smug cow of a mother who acts all 'Oh gosh it would be lovely for you two to meet up when she come home from boarding school this holiday' next time I swear I will have to tell her that she would have to pay me thousands of pounds to get me chatting to that utter bitch. She is pretty much the reason that I am so shy, have issues making friends and trusting people.

Of course there are the odd instances I throw the word 'hate' about but can't think of any times I really meant it
Because she was my best friend. I relied on her for everything (there is my tragic flaw), and she just ..stopped talking to me, got bored of me I guess :frown:
I don't hate anyone, I dislike a couple of people but that's about it tbh. If I don't like someone though I just try to stay out of their way or ignore them if they are around so I don't get myself too worked up, so yeah in general I don't get particularly bothered by people :smile:
for dumping me after my friend died because i was "too sad". enough said really.
He and some of his gang jumped me. He then paid a crackhead to smash my head into the urinal blinder thing. Luckily a friend caught wind of it and tackled him before. Pee went everywhere as well.
Reply 30
Stole my birthday money and a lot of other possessions. ****.
There's very few people I hate - infact, most times out of ten they're either people I'll never have to be around, or I can't stay mad at them for any length of time and I usually end up being on good terms with them.

Although, there's one ***** that I can't stand. One hell of a slag and she's the most boring person who doesn't seem to have any drive in life. She's one of the most mediocre people I've met and I don't really get why people would want to be friends with her, really..*

*I'm emotionally compromised, may I add.
I may dislike... but i cant think of anyone i actually hate.
Reply 33
They are disgusting people.
Original post by HumanNature1992
Did he take the last piece of cheesecake?! :angry:

Sorry couldn't help it :redface:

Haha, was actually quite a good one, but no, he's sexually abused a few people i know. Brings a lot of hatred.
There's two people on my list of people I hate.

1) She hates me for who I am, so I hate her for that.
2) He's an annoying piece of faeces who doesn't consider anyone else when he says/does anything even though they could sitting right next to him.

btw I'm trying to swear less if you're confused about his description :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending