Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the biggest misunderstanding men have about women? Watch

ReputationRep:
    From an evolutionary psychological standpoint, if possible.

For example, men may not grasp how unacceptable sexual aggression is to women, because we think "what's the big deal? I wouldn't mind if a girl came on to me aggressively, in fact I'd enjoy it!"

That, of course, is completely wrongheaded, for good evolutionary reasons that I needn't elaborate on here (in a nutshell: the risks of pregnancy wired the female brain to respond to sexual aggression differently than men would).

Any other glaring examples?

ReputationRep:
    Throughout evolution, men have had physical strength, and a higher state of mental power than woman. A man, throughout his creation, has the ability to dominate a woman, and is meant to do so. We men, are obliged to be leaders of women, due to our natural strengths and need of dominance.
    In this 21st century society, men let women dominate them. We are losing value, the concept of utility a man has. In the present period, a man will say such sweet things to a woman, buy her gifts, drinks, and expect sex in return. No, this is a big misunderstanding most men these days make. They become slaves of women, thinking that being nice will get them things in return, from women. They are breaking the laws of gender. And they get no attraction from women to follow up the process of life, which we were maybe meant to follow: survive and replicate.
    Power, confidence, dominance, is what a woman naturally responds to. Not asslicking them for sex and love in return.
    Think about it, as cavemen, did we use to follow them and give them ultimate power? No, men are, and were always meant to be the leaders.
    This is the big misunderstanding a lot of men have about women.

ReputationRep:
    Balls! I was going to say that I'd quite happily make a guy a sandwich :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.