Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Other guy obsessed with Girlfriend - What to do? Watch

Anon please, it's quite personal.

Well, here's the story...

There's this short, obese kid. He used to be "friends" with my current girlfriend before I met her. I come along, meet this wonderful girl, and now we're together, and have been for 3 months. This obese kid is very insecure about everything, extrememly obsessive, and a generally horrible person.

I've found out during our three months together that before I met her, he asked lots of intrusive questions about her sexual life (she's very "innocent", and too nice) and also did disgusting things which i'll come onto in a bit. But these intrusive questions involved mindgames too. For one example, he was one talking to her (over instant messenger) and stated that there's a point in every friendship where you will be able to tell eachother anything. You can probably get an idea what's coming up next, but he asked her detailed questions about her sexual past (she has none), and when she refused to answer, he'd always say "so we're not really good friends then, are we?" But it gets much worse, but I don't really want to say.

He also taken photographs of her on his camera from "accidental" (as he claims it) angles, to see up her skirt and see her underwear. Then, when he went to a friends party, someone came across it, he laughed it off as an accidental joke. It had been on his camera for a week, before he deleted it at that party.

But, then we got together, and she sort of relied on me as some form of release, because she's too nice to tell him where to stick his disgusting, obsessive questions. So, I became an emotional barrier between them both, for her sake.

If he asked her to meet up with him, i'd let her say that she's with me, and can't. Or use me as an excuse. But for 3 months now, i've had to put up with this...

He constantly texted her, with threats of suicide (by the way, the worst self harm he's ever done is scratch himself with a hair brush. I know this, because he rang up one of my girlfriend's friends, crying, saying he'd really badly hurt himself... with a hairbrush. Making a few red marks...) up until a month ago. Then, when he finally got the point, he started spreading lots of things about us, dirty, horrible things.

Now, he's been asking people (mutual friends) if we've had sex, and other questions like that!

Anyway, many many things have happened in between, and a massive amount more to this story, but now, he has pushed me over the limit. I really do consider myself a nice, laid-back, calm person. I hardly ever get angry or aggressive. But I am very close to putting my karate knowledge to training to the test, and laying him down. But I can't do that because he's so short and fat, and i'm the opposite, so obviously i'll get done for GBH or something, and I have offers from Universities.

I'd confront him directly, but everyone will see me as the bad person, and feel sorry for him. Most people think of him as a nice person, but my girlfriend and I know what he really is. I want him out of mine and my girlfriends life, but I have no ideas how to achieve this.

What do I do? I can't think of any way past this. If you want to ask any more questions, i'll reply so you can have a better idea of the situation to possibly help me.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Get your girlfriend to feck him off.

Failing that, tell him yourself, and take the "bad guy" vibes, if you explain to people about your reasons,and if it is as bad as you say it is, then they have no issue.

ReputationRep:
    Challenge him to an old fashioned game of fisticuffs, gentlemen's rules. Or just bottle him in the pub car park.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If I were you, I'd probably locate this fat ******* and beat the **** out of him.

And then tell him to stay away from now on.

ReputationRep:
    If your girlfriend can't even tell a pervy creepy stalker boy to "please go away" i think she has a VERY tough life ahead of her. Seriously, who cares if people think you're the bad guys. If it bothers you so much, then just tell him straight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon please, it's quite personal.

Well, here's the story...

There's this short, obese kid. He used to be "friends" with my current girlfriend before I met her. I come along, meet this wonderful girl, and now we're together, and have been for 3 months. This obese kid is very insecure about everything, extrememly obsessive, and a generally horrible person.

I've found out during our three months together that before I met her, he asked lots of intrusive questions about her sexual life (she's very "innocent", and too nice) and also did disgusting things which i'll come onto in a bit. But these intrusive questions involved mindgames too. For one example, he was one talking to her (over instant messenger) and stated that there's a point in every friendship where you will be able to tell eachother anything. You can probably get an idea what's coming up next, but he asked her detailed questions about her sexual past (she has none), and when she refused to answer, he'd always say "so we're not really good friends then, are we?" But it gets much worse, but I don't really want to say.

He also taken photographs of her on his camera from "accidental" (as he claims it) angles, to see up her skirt and see her underwear. Then, when he went to a friends party, someone came across it, he laughed it off as an accidental joke. It had been on his camera for a week, before he deleted it at that party.

But, then we got together, and she sort of relied on me as some form of release, because she's too nice to tell him where to stick his disgusting, obsessive questions. So, I became an emotional barrier between them both, for her sake.

If he asked her to meet up with him, i'd let her say that she's with me, and can't. Or use me as an excuse. But for 3 months now, i've had to put up with this...

He constantly texted her, with threats of suicide (by the way, the worst self harm he's ever done is scratch himself with a hair brush. I know this, because he rang up one of my girlfriend's friends, crying, saying he'd really badly hurt himself... with a hairbrush. Making a few red marks...) up until a month ago. Then, when he finally got the point, he started spreading lots of things about us, dirty, horrible things.

Now, he's been asking people (mutual friends) if we've had sex, and other questions like that!

Anyway, many many things have happened in between, and a massive amount more to this story, but now, he has pushed me over the limit. I really do consider myself a nice, laid-back, calm person. I hardly ever get angry or aggressive. But I am very close to putting my karate knowledge to training to the test, and laying him down. But I can't do that because he's so short and fat, and i'm the opposite, so obviously i'll get done for GBH or something, and I have offers from Universities.

I'd confront him directly, but everyone will see me as the bad person, and feel sorry for him. Most people think of him as a nice person, but my girlfriend and I know what he really is. I want him out of mine and my girlfriends life, but I have no ideas how to achieve this.

What do I do? I can't think of any way past this. If you want to ask any more questions, i'll reply so you can have a better idea of the situation to possibly help me.

Thanks
    Maybe you should tell him this! Because the thought of your karate knowledge is truly frightening!

ReputationRep:
    Your GF needs to tell him to get lost, otherwise he'll never leave her alone; he'll think that you're controlling her or something (stalker logic, idk)

ReputationRep:
    Challenge him to a duel.

ReputationRep:
    This is your girlfriend's battle, and she needs to get a backbone.

ReputationRep:
    deck him old skool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But I am very close to putting my karate knowledge to training to the test, and laying him down
    lol, seriously?

If you wan't to kick his ass then do it, but do not launch into some kind of karate kid pose

btw it won't help your situation, it'll just make you look like an *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Challenge him to a duel.
    Huzzah! I second this proposal

ReputationRep:
    You need to pay someone to jump this ****er and beat him up, reminding the assailant to mention to stay away from your gf. He can't PROVE that it was you involved in a court of law, make sure attacker is dressed appropriately and has his face covered.

So says the man sitting next to me.

Damos92 is remaining completely neutral with regards to advice on this one.

ReputationRep:
    MAN UP and beat the **** out of him !

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to be violent to get your point across...what will that do other than have hatred towards you and probably use that as a way of manipulating you as some "bad guy"? This is your girlfriend's responsibility. She has to tell him to **** off and remain out of her life.

ReputationRep:
    Give him some cake.

Fat kids love cake.

ReputationRep:
    Fight it out. :boxing:

ReputationRep:
    *Glove Slap*

ReputationRep:
    Tell your girlfriend to confront him herself. If you do it it's going to end badly. Whatever you do DO NOT resort to violence since the obese kid is obviously some sort of sociopath and will be only too happy to have the moral high ground of being the victim. If provoked those people can be passive aggressive enough to destroy your life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.