Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you buying your boyfriend/girlfriend for christmas? Watch

Title says it aaaall.
    I'm hoping to score a few sneaky hints at ideas with this for my boyfriend haha.

... GO! :]

ReputationRep:
    My friend went to Bicester and bought some like discount designer Ralph Lauren stuff for her boyf, he's taking her to Paris for the day... O_O

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh!!

Subscribed. Its my bf birthday and Christmas and new years all in December. I have absolutely no idea (relatively :sexface: )

ReputationRep:
    £40 in an envelope so he can spend it on pyjamas of his choice. And they said romance is dead!

ReputationRep:
    I've got mine Tigger cufflinks.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, nightmare. I have to make him a stocking so I have to get loadsss. I don't mind the money or anything, it's just thinking of good things to get him. So far I'm thinking I'll get-

Moleskine diary
    Risk board game
    a mousemat/mug with his face on
    a graphic novel (any suggestions welcome)
    some kind of complicated lego thing that you build (again, any suggestions..?)
    silly putty
    some fancy cooking sauces
    Periodic table mug

then, like, some chocolates, some sweets, a couple of books and a couple of dvds and some nice running socks or something

ReputationRep:
    It would probably be a bit weird to buy him something, seeing as he doesn't exist...

ReputationRep:
    I dunno :s, maybe underwear??

ReputationRep:
    I don't know D=. He doesn't know what he wants. I was thinking of buying him a nice watch, but that's what he bought me for my birthday so I don't know if that would be a lame idea... Also, his birthday is on the 21st and I don't know what to get for that either...

I'm single.

ReputationRep:
      A very brightly coloured, pink and blue, waterproof ski jacket as he's off to Switzerland in January. But he knows that's what I've got him as he was there when I bought it

He very openly embraces his feminine side and pink is actually one of his favourite colours :p:

ReputationRep:
      Socks. And he'll be grateful :grr:

ReputationRep:
      I don't know.

He doesn't want anything and he's going back to Canada so I can't buy him anything too heavy for the plane, narrows my options somewhat. Oh and I have no money.

ReputationRep:
      I'm buying him one of those machines that counts your money? He wants one so much haha! Lots of little things as well such as his favourite chocolate and little jokey things to remind him of memories we've had

ReputationRep:
      An invisible kiss. :p:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Title says it aaaall.
      I'm hoping to score a few sneaky hints at ideas with this for my boyfriend haha.

... GO! :]
      You should definitely buy your boyfriend the ball scratcher for executive gentlemen:

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/gift...scratcher.html

It's all I ever use!

ReputationRep:
      Oakley snowboarding goggles.

I think. He wants to be surprised but i have already been pretty blatant thats what he is getting cos i want him to try some on. On another note, what are you supposed to get boys for their 21st? Cos like, engraved jewelery is very girly.

ReputationRep:
      Seeing as she's on here, I'll just post up what she knows...

A gorgeous Top Shop coat and one of those Boots perfume set things. And some other things she'll like.

ReputationRep:
      A new pool cue. He loves playing pool, but his cue's falling apart, so I'm getting him a new one.
      It won't be a surprise to him, though - he had to choose it, so I didn't get him one he doesn't like. He says the one I'm getting him is "sexy". :p:

ReputationRep:
      my phone bill XD

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.