Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have conditional offer for Business Management + Marketing 4 year sandwich.And I am glad to meet with other prospective students in Brunel,applied for the same course

ReputationRep:
    I'm on that course!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    I'm on that course!!
    yes i know so that i sent u message ,but you didnt reply me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuLia_Crystal)
    yes i know so that i sent u message ,but you didnt reply me
    oh sorry I have been very busy with coursework what would you like to know

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry I have been very busy with coursework what would you like to know
    i will text u on private thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ah the memories. I finished this course earlier this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Ah the memories. I finished this course earlier this year.
    Lucky for you no more coursework! I am tryiing to do my analysis for my communications coursework and it is going very slowly.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky for you no more coursework! I am tryiing to do my analysis for my communications coursework and it is going very slowly.
    Two questions. Is that the coursework about Zara, H&M and another fashion brand of your choice? And, is the lecturer the guy that looks like a gay native Indian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Two questions. Is that the coursework about Zara, H&M and another fashion brand of your choice? And, is the lecturer the guy that looks like a gay native Indian?
    A fashion brand of your choice I WOULD LOVE THAT! nah we got JJ. It about Adidas and another sports brand. I am doing Nike and we have to compare their communication stratagies and see how they are competing in the UK market. So adverts and something else. It is going slowly and I am the last bit, I keep deleting and writing it out again,so I am wasting time!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. I have just firm accepted an unconditional to do this course at brunel.would love to hear as much about it as possible and meet others going to do it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie555)
    Hey all. I have just firm accepted an unconditional to do this course at brunel.would love to hear as much about it as possible and meet others going to do it!!
    heyyyy
    i've got a conditional offer for the same coursee !!!!!!!!
    its with no doubt my FIRM..
    wat grades did you achieve?'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.