Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really worried about my sister... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Howdy gang!

My sis Clarenca is 20 and out of control. Quite frankly is horrific, she is drinking heavily throughout the week. She told me last monday that she drunk half a bottle of wine in one go I'm really worried that she'll become an alcoholic!

Help please TSRians!

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink but half a bottle of wine =/= alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    No need. She sounds like a moderate (student) drinker.

Edit
    Didnt see the "half". Very light drinker.

ReputationRep:
    half bottle of wine is utterly nothing. Even if she did it every night she would only be about 10 units above the weekly recommended amount.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even worried about drinking a bottle of wine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.