Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you want for Christmas this year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I love hearing what everyone else wants for christmas (cos I'm sad like that ) so...what's on your xmas list this year? For me: the new Victoria Wood DVD, chocolates, new winter coat and money...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollapalooza)
    I love hearing what everyone else wants for christmas (cos I'm sad like that ) so...what's on your xmas list this year? For me: the new Victoria Wood DVD, chocolates, new winter coat and money...
    A doughnut

ReputationRep:
    Dear Santa:

I want a pony I want a pony
    I want a pony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    A doughnut
    Plain, chocolate, custard or with jam in the centre? I hope Santa grants your wish.

ReputationRep:
    Some decent banter.

ReputationRep:
    A smoothie maker. :3

(It's a sad time in your life when the only thing you can think of for Christmas is a kitchen appliance.)

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a cliché but I just really want to make it home as I'm on a year abroad and the snow is making me worry about travel! Hmm I'd quite like some shoes that fit and are waterproof and some chocolate mmmm! Oh and musical tickets wouldn't go amiss either :P I prefer surprises really haha.

ReputationRep:
    Plain, chocolate, custard or with jam in the centre? I hope Santa grants your wish.
    Plain at the bottom, Chocolate in the middle, Jam in the other middle, White chocolate in the other middle, raspberry sauce around the corners, raisins around the edges, coconut in the centre, blueberrys around the inside of the upper face, strawberrys around the outside of the inner face and a cherry on the top with plants coming out of it and hot custard drizzled on the top.

ReputationRep:
    A DKNY handbag (which I know has already been purchased), clothes, make-up, and an umbrella (because mine is crap), and lots of fun times with the ones I love

ReputationRep:
    Cold, hard cash. I'm saving up for a Macbook Pro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    Plain at the bottom, Chocolate in the middle, Jam in the other middle, White chocolate in the other middle, raspberry sauce around the corners, raisins around the edges, coconut in the centre, blueberrys around the inside of the upper face, strawberrys around the outside of the inner face and a cherry on the top with plants coming out of it and hot custard drizzled on the top.
    You may need to be a little more specific when writing your list. Pay attention to the detail. (that does sound like a bloody good doughnut though.)

ReputationRep:
    If I could have one present for christmas it would surely be this:

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/gift...scratcher.html

ReputationRep:
    i have a dvd, speakers, earphones and chocolate on my list

ReputationRep:
    I want an offer from my uni choices.

ReputationRep:
    I just want the girl of my dreams to say: Yes!

ReputationRep:
    New Ugg boots
    The new Kaws book
    Membership at the Tate Modern
    A £200 Pure Ink tattoo voucher
    taxidermy jars
    a new desk
    a bottle of something bubbly

ReputationRep:
    Anything but the standard 2000-piece jigsaw puzzle set, Tesco brand shaving kit, or bland M&S sweater that I normally get.

ReputationRep:
    You may need to be a little more specific when writing your list. Pay attention to the detail. (that does sound like a bloody good doughnut though.)
    I'm waiting for Santa

He better make it this time!!!

ReputationRep:
    Trip to Abu Dhabi for a visit to Ferrari World :woo: fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Money, weight lifting gear, 1 university offer, lots of chocolate and other nice food.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.