Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-11911441

Women and children could of been in that building.

Hope they get what they deserve, scumbags!

ReputationRep:
    i reckon (but do not hope) that this is the start of worse things to come.

ReputationRep:
    Brainless extremists... there's enough on both sides.

Stick them in a boxing ring together, it'd make for good television.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)

Same way they should deal with disputes at the UN

ReputationRep:
    This is only the beginning.

"The incident is being treated by police as a deliberate racist attack."

Assuming this is a mosque. How are the muslims a race? Or is it me who is missing something here? Shouldn't it be considered a hate crime and not a racist attack?

ReputationRep:
      I believe this constitutes a case of ars'n...ars'n about...

But, seriously, some people need to get their mental stability looked at. Regardless of whether there were going to be women or children inside the mosque or not, who the hell needs all this bull**** over a religion? Honestly? Are we really so xenophobic, so Islamophobic, that we resort to this? Do we really have to resort to attempts to burn down parts of each other's lives?
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Genocidal)

Assuming this is a mosque. How are the muslims a race? Or is it me who is missing something here? Shouldn't it be considered a hate crime and not a racist attack?
      I think because Muslims in this country tend to be Arab/Asian/Non-white.

Ever seen a fully white mosque?

Consequences will never be the same.

ReputationRep:
        E, e, e d f

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Genocidal)

You're correct, but thanks to retards in government, retards in the police force, and the retarded EU the white man has no rights and every other race/culture/class of person not from this country is treated a million times better than any one person should. I'm surprised all Muslims in this country don't have a free house in Kensington already...

This is why this country needs a revolution. Kick out all the undeserving scum and make Britain British again.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Aj12)

It's more racist to say all Muslims are Arab (or vice-versa) than it is to attack a Muslim for being a Muslim, or a Mosque because of everything it stands for.

ReputationRep:
        What disturbs me is that as an active follower of the news - I've somehow missed this story.

If some working-class black Muslim lads did this to a Church most of the papers and news would be over it in a rash demanding we kick all the Muslims out.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Aj12)

That's bizarre logic. It's horrendous how when scummy pakistani males groom white girls for gang rape there's no mention of race at all. But this attack on a religious building, used by followers of all races, is deemed race motivated. What a joke.
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Broderss)
        It's more racist to say all Muslims are Arab (or vice-versa) than it is to attack a Muslim for being a Muslim, or a Mosque because of everything it stands for.
        My point was that most Muslims are unlikely to be white actually rather than all Muslims are Abra

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by fire2burn)

And there should be a voting system whereby viewers can collectively suggest which individual goes into the DEATH MACHINE! dun dun dunnn

ReputationRep:
        I'm not really surprised but I'm not going to let it tar my opinion of British people. This is probably the highlight of their criminal lives.

ReputationRep:
        You're correct, but thanks to retards in government, retards in the police force, and the retarded EU the white man has no rights and every other race/culture/class of person not from this country is treated a million times better than any one person should. I'm surprised all Muslims in this country don't have a free house in Kensington already...

This is why this country needs a revolution. Kick out all the undeserving scum and make Britain British again.
        Oh yeah that sounds perfect. I mean that would do not harm to the UK at all. The immigrants in your country are willing to work for low pay and have skills that British people don't such as the carpenters from Poland. Without them your companies wouldn't survive and to make Britain British again would leave it in disaster. Good luck with your nationalist views.

ReputationRep:

seriously? this is one of those arguments which is so irrational it is hard to make an argument against it. but im gonna try anyway, because your views are ridiculous.

the white man has no rights and every other race/culture/class of person not from this country is treated a million times better
        1)the police force are fairly racist, simply because they have to make stereotypes of people to try and stop crime. there are plenty of studies on institutional racism by the police - read them. and there are plenty of examples where they have overreacted and got the wrong person because of race - that brazilian guy who got shot in the tube being one of them.

2) 'we are being pushed out of our country by foreigners' is a classic ridiculous argument which is usually splashed all over papers like the Sun and the Daily Mail. firstly, we opened ourselves up to immigration after the second world war to try and encourage people from the commonwealth to work here as doctors etc - so we caused your 'problem' ourselves, and its just typical that the media should spin it round. And people moving here from the commonwealth practically saved our economy - look at how many doctors there are in the NHS, for instance. people too often focus on the negatives rather than appreciating that without immigration we would be ****ed.

3)
        most of the undeserving scum ARE the British. this can be seen in benefit claims, educational achievement etc - infact, most ethnic minorities such as Asians massively outperform british students in every stage of education.

4)The whole idea of making britian british is a bit childish - multiculturalism has been a part of british culture for a good 50 years now, and if you cant deal with it, then frankly i think i would prefer if you left.

ReputationRep:
        it confuses me... if that was one of those abu hamzer mosques, then the local community should take up action against it.
        but this sounds like those waste of space scallys who have no basic education, employment or respect, so feel that taking their anger out on another religous group somehow justifies their smelly actions......
        i reside in one of the toughest areas in Liverpool and i hate when people in my community say its the imergrants fault, when in truth, them and their poisened children, did not accumilate knowledge and a stable education to move on in life.

im proud of being british and proud of a pakistani friend i have, whos parents enrich the economy, and contribute both through taxes and 2% a week of their salary wage (their both surgeons)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.