Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I'm 16, just over 9 stones and 5ft 4. When I was 13, I lost 3 stones to go from 11 stones to 8 stones (a stone was lost during the Islamic month of Ramadan when I fasted and the other 2 stones were down to the gym) however I put on a stone and a half last winter when I was in a relationship. Now, I am desperate to be 7 and a half stones. I have a pear shaped figure and I absolutely despise my legs. Does anyone know of any good tips to lose this weight? I want to maintain it so crash diets are simply not an option. I would go to the gym like I did before but I'm too busy as I am a young carer and I am also studying for 4 AS level exams in January. I have a big craving for chocolate, can anything be done about this? I have huge thighs which I simply don't know how to get rid of. Even when I used to do an hour on the treadmill everyday, they still wouldn't shift Thanks for the help guys and girls

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, you can't spot reduce fat.

Secondly, there is a fitness forum on these boards, try checking out the threads and posting there :top:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think that Ramadan was invented just to reduce the population of fatties?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miike1234)
    Anyone else think that Ramadan was invented just to reduce the population of fatties?
    That & heretics:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    In you're profile pic, your tights don't look that bad...

Wear skirts

Pick up black guys

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      Wear skirts

Pick up black guys
      this actually made me LOL :P

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.