Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls smoking cigg and weed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    guys do you find smoking sexy, i'm obviously not talking about girls who are ugly and smell of cigg smoke, but a hot girl who smokes and smells of cherry lol

my other question is what do you think of girls who smoke weed occasionally?

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of smoking weed personally any more. A girl smoking weed is fine, though, I don't find it offensive. Cigarettes are a choice, but I think they're a choice for the weak, to be quite honest.

ReputationRep:
    No, no matter how attractive or hot they are, if I find that they smoke cigarettes or weed, I just can not like them, and its certainly not sexy.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what's my name?)
    guys do you find smoking sexy, i'm obviously not talking about girls who are ugly and smell of cigg smoke, but a hot girl who smokes and smells of cherry lol

my other question is what do you think of girls who smoke weed occasionally?

xxx
    Weed, yes :sexface: But cigs? No.

ReputationRep:
    it may look sexy but it certainly doesnt smell it when you smell like rotten cigarette smoke and die of lung cancer prematurily

ReputationRep:
    If I see an attractive girl, then I see a cigarette in her hand, her level of attractiveness plummets. I would still do most though.

ReputationRep:
    ****s

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go off a girl because she smokes, but i'd much prefer it if she didn't. Occasional weed is ok I suppose but agian it's definately not a turn on.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I tend to prefer girls who don't smoke full stop, though as long as a girl doesn't taste of cigarettes I don't mind too much. As for weed, as long as it is occasionally and isn't all she spends her money/time on then that doesn't bother me either.

Nothing more annoying in my opinion than someone that prioritises drugs over you.

ReputationRep:
    :sogood:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8386/smokedw.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Dont really like it tbh. But they do make themselves smell nicer to cover it up a lot though, so thats a positive

ReputationRep:
    The only person who can look sexy whilst smoking is Zayn Malik. (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TunnelVision)
    The only person who can look sexy whilst smoking is Zayn Malik. (:
    he smokes?

ReputationRep:
    On your second point, i think it will be a must have done at some point for me if it was going to be long term...every now and then is fine, obviously it wont be forever or every single minute of every single day otherwise its more a bad habit than a treat.

Same with smoking, i wouldnt care now but im not going to smoke like i do now all my life and i dont want to be with someone who will either.

ReputationRep:
    I might be a bit late on this one but woman who smoke do not smell of cherry.

ReputationRep:
    I think it'd be pretty cool to share a j or two while watching a movie or something, much better choice than a bottle of wine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    I might be a bit late on this one but woman who smoke do not smell of cherry.
    lol well i do, I have this amazing perfume

ReputationRep:
    Girls not so much.

Only some guys can pull it off

http://i.imgur.com/SIa2O.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I personally find either of them a huge turn-off. Cigarettes more than weed though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what's my name?)
    lol well i do, I have this amazing perfume
    I was assuming you meant natural scent, perfume doesn't count.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.