Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello and Good Day to All,
    I am new at this forum and it is my first thread.
    I am applying for MSc Management 2011 in European Universities. I have already applied in
    Grenoble Graduate School of Business(France),
    Audencia Nantes(France),
    Manchester Business School(UK)
    Imperial College Business School(UK)
    King college London(UK)
    University college London(UK)

Well thats too many and almost all are good at their level.
    I have received conditional offer letters from Manchester. For others I am still waiting.I already read some other threads where this discussion was about rating these universities. I want to know how are the business schools of these universities and how one may prefer one over others.
    I need suggestion regarding the selection of proper business school out of these best b-schools

For my introduction,I have done BE Electrical Engineering from Pakistan and currently I am doing MS in Wireless Communication from Malaysia which will be finished by July of 2011.So after that , I want to join some business school for MSc Management.

Hoping to get positive reply
    Regards

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.