Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    One of my best mates is head over heels over some very attractive girl. Problem is, like many young pretty girls she's an exploitative and manipulative maneater and she treats him like absolute s***, blatantly using him to get expensive gifts. I even heard her brag about it to her posse. It sickens me so much to see my friend getting hypnotized like this.

However, since he's madly in love, he refuses to listen to reason and got really angry when I told him about his being used like a puppet, so I didn't bring the subject up again. But I can clearly see he's miserable with this unrequited obsession of his and I feel I should really do something.

Any tips for this situation people? (Btw I'm not trying to start a gender war, I know femmes fatales are not representative of women in general, so don't stray off topic)

ReputationRep:
    He'll learn the hard way. You're best out of it, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with him. No, wait. Her. Have sex with her?

I'm not very good with this sort of thing. Maybe have sex with both of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Have sex with him. No, wait. Her. Have sex with her?

I'm not very good with this sort of thing. Maybe have sex with both of them?
    Interesting advice... I'd call that the Bonobo technique, named after those monkeys who **** all the time to solve problems.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.