Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been a clip and deleted my other threads (i know duuuuh) so yeah this is the thing, i've research this Uni loads of times, I just want your honest Opinion thanks.

ReputationRep:
    well you'd be in the middle of sex while you're there so that has to be good yeah?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    What are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    International Tourism Management with Business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamerrington)
    International Tourism Management with Business
    Middlesex has a very good business school - CIPD rank it as excellent, and I think it has CIM-accredited courses.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo well that sounds good , thank you

ReputationRep:
    i have friends that go there and they seem to be enjoying it a lot :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.