Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does he think of me? I don't even understand.. please help. Watch

I am a bit tipsy this evening, I rung up my ex.. he said he was a little bit too.. We had a long discussion about us being together in the past and where it went wrong, he said to me it would be nice to see you again and talk. He said wouldn't it be weird if you got on a train and I was on the same one, he said he would come and speak to me.

The last time I ever saw him was when I slept with him on the 22nd August this year, the next day he got with this 27 year old that worked at the same place as me, and then they begun dating.

A few weeks before when he was in America he told me he missed me alot and wanted to see me, he told me on the phone he did like me when we were in person together but I would have too many arguments with him over text.. I will admit I am quite drunk I kept saying to him do you never want to speak to me again (I do ring him sometimes) and he said I don't mind.. I don't mind.. he didn't say NO, he said he doesn't mean speaking to me on the phone. I told him its a good idea if I ever see him again that we don't speak and he was like oh.. why? and when I said I had kissed a guy here he kept saying oh but did you prefer getting with me etc?

I was my ex since I was 14 and then it had been on/off up until a few months ago, we were dating this time last year and it was going really well. I even lost my virginity to him when we dated this year.

ReputationRep:
    Well. Seeing that it was done when you were tipsy, I would not look too much into it. Kthx.

ReputationRep:
    How British is it that we have to get soused before doing this kind of thing?

Actually I am not soused, I am slightly tipsy....!

ReputationRep:
    Sober up and think about it in the morning?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.