More kissing *got me thinking* Watch

This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But answer me one thing, what was with the whole Wolves thing on your "alias" so to speak?
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
But answer me one thing, what was with the whole Wolves thing on your "alias" so to speak?
Waya is cherokee for wolf, Ani Wahya is cherokee for Wolf Clan.
Since I am of the wolf clan, and the wolf is my spirit animal, I just went with that. 'In the wolf den' that just added to it.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Waya is cherokee for wolf, Ani Wahya is cherokee for Wolf Clan.
Since I am of the wolf clan, and the wolf is my spirit animal, I just went with that. 'In the wolf den' that just added to it.
Are you a Native American?

And how do you know someone's spirit animal?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you a Native American?

And how do you know someone's spirit animal?
Yes, I thought you knew that.

Hmmm, ancient cherokee secret! I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, I thought you knew that.

Hmmm, ancient cherokee secret! I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
Why won't you tell me :mad:

Well do you know how to tel one's animal spirit? If so you could post up the animals of people here...
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
today i was discussing kissing with a friend who said that in the month since she and her bf had split up, she jhad kissed more guys that he has kissed girls in his entire life... and then we got on to the topic of trying to count how many guys we have ever kissed... then we just went to this year to make it easier.

so how many people have you kissed and could you name them all?

lou xxx
None

Saving it for someone special
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
None

Saving it for someone special
Like me then
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
4 people i know the name of, and about 6 randoms in clubs, some of which i knew names of at the time.

Since new year, only 1, my bf.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why won't you tell me :mad:

Well do you know how to tel one's animal spirit? If so you could post up the animals of people here...
It's not that simple. I can't tell you because there are quite afew ceremonies that the details of which are kept within the tribe and are not to told. I don't want to bring any 'bad medicine' on myself by breaking the rules. Sorry.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's not that simple. I can't tell you because there are quite afew ceremonies that the details of which are kept within the tribe and are not to told. I don't want to bring any 'bad medicine' on myself by breaking the rules. Sorry.
Wow, I have always found Native American history to be intesting. History has always been interesting for me but due to revision and coursework, I haven't had the chance lately to borrow books from the library and just basically spend all day reading.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Wow, I have always found Native American history to be intesting. History has always been interesting for me but due to revision and coursework, I haven't had the chance lately to borrow books from the library and just basically spend all day reading.
Just don't beleive everything you read, alot of the books out there are not very acurate.
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
i don't even need a whole hand as ive only kissed 2 guys..my first kiss who i kissed on and off and on and off for like 6 months and my current boyfriend who ive been with for 3 years!!!! so really 2 guys but lots of kisses
charlord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
today i was discussing kissing with a friend who said that in the month since she and her bf had split up, she jhad kissed more guys that he has kissed girls in his entire life... and then we got on to the topic of trying to count how many guys we have ever kissed... then we just went to this year to make it easier.

so how many people have you kissed and could you name them all?

lou xxx
no and no - oh deearrr
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chima)
Paegan
Who calls a child that? :confused:
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
7. all in the last 6 months. oh dear!

phil
pete
matt
andrew the australian (best one so far)
amy
emma
maria

i'm not even bi :eek: i just got drunk and kissed the girls.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont even know the names of half the people i kiss
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Let me see:

nicola D
stacy E
Emily C
Emma P
Vicki B
Diane K
Linsey M
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Theres no way I can remember all the people I have kissed when I;m out or something! There's no point keeping count! Anyway I remember all the best ones, lol, that's the most important thing!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Theres no way I can remember all the people I have kissed when I;m out or something! There's no point keeping count! Anyway I remember all the best ones, lol, that's the most important thing!
I think I have only ever kissed girlfriends as I am not the type who tries to kiss any girl around.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I think I have only ever kissed girlfriends as I am not the type who tries to kiss any girl around.
Hehe, I hope you're not implying I'm some kinda slut!

No I haven't kissed anyone in a while, except for my boyf of course!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (214)
67.94%
No (101)
32.06%

Watched Threads