Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    ahh, im sorry doll,

ill make up for it gorgeous
    shamless flirting takes place again , lol , shameless JSM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    say no, its easier than anything else, recently id been leading this girl on and then she made a move on me, i couldnt resist cos it would be harsh and damn its ruined my rep.
    player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    ahh, im sorry doll,

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    ahh, im sorry doll,

lol, you're such a ho JSM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Right I have decided on saturday the 31st I shall go to Piccdilly 21's and snog a slapper from Ancoats. Then at least I can say I have finally kissed a girl (P.S this will make more sense to people that know Manchester well).

The girls seem to have too high standards in 5th ave.
    good for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander04)
    and shameless listing
    a question was asked....i answered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    how obsessed with her are you?

lou xxx
    very, she's the nicest girl in skool at the moment, and we like her, why? cos she plays hard to get, which is annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LBF)
    ...I kissed her and thought, 'god im a bit stubbly, i need a shave' then horror struck as i realised it was not be who needed the shave but her.

Suffice to stay i did not accept her invitation to go home with her,

You liar

Or were you sober?

ReputationRep:
    This is totally out of the blue and i'm sorry for being so random in your thread but, nik you kno the other nik well he has started totally flirting with me again and had left my mate alone. what the hell am i ment to do about him now??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I was pretending I was deaf as if Tinykates' post wasn't loud enough, an off-key way of saying keep it down. Don't tell me things until you understand what I said properly. And don't tell me to shush!
    You were pretending to be deaf cause you didn't want to answer the incriminating question.

Now shush!

ReputationRep:
    I havent kissed anyone since nw year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    say no, its easier than anything else, recently id been leading this girl on and then she made a move on me, i couldnt resist cos it would be harsh and damn its ruined my rep.
    your rep is more important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    This is totally out of the blue and i'm sorry for being so random in your thread but, nik you kno the other nik well he has started totally flirting with me again and had left my mate alone. what the hell am i ment to do about him now??
    pull him, thatll get you any boy. Um i dont know do what you want to do and hell to anybody else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    well it's never hurt me lying yet maybe i'll learn my lesson when the time comes for now i'll be nice because i don't like making a girl cry, that has gotta be one of the worst feeling of guilt man

ReputationRep:
    I feel in love with a girl on the internet once, but then I saw sence and it sadly came to nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    lol, you're such a ho JSM
    no, im not, you were just so wonderful i couldnt stay away

now im just being cheesy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waya)
    You were pretending to be deaf cause you didn't want to answer the incriminating question.

Now shush!
    :rolleyes: Fine let me answer the question:

As I said earlier I haven't yet kissed anyone. Reason... let's just say it's not by choice. My own anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    pull him, thatll get you any boy. Um i dont know do what you want to do and hell to anybody else
    Ok that made no sense but i''l just nod, smile, agree and go and phone him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    player
    no,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander04)
    shamless flirting takes place again , lol , shameless JSM
    yes and . . . you just wish you had the guts to do it, if you cant flirt on a forum, your in trouble

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.