More kissing *got me thinking*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
today i was discussing kissing with a friend who said that in the month since she and her bf had split up, she jhad kissed more guys that he has kissed girls in his entire life... and then we got on to the topic of trying to count how many guys we have ever kissed... then we just went to this year to make it easier.

so how many people have you kissed and could you name them all?

lou xxx
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
None. Name: May Dupp...
Alexander04
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
today i was discussing kissing with a friend who said that in the month since she and her bf had split up, she jhad kissed more guys that he has kissed girls in his entire life... and then we got on to the topic of trying to count how many guys we have ever kissed... then we just went to this year to make it easier.

so how many people have you kissed *poll being built* and could you name them all?

lou xxx
oh dear...i kiss without thinking all the time at parties. i wouldn't be able to name them all but who would you like to kiss?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ill get done for slander, i cant even remember adn i dont know about tellign you lot the names, cos thats harsh, if they want you to know, they will tell you. A gentleman never tells
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

so how many people have you kissed and could you name them all?

lou xxx
i couldnt even count those since coming to uni....

2 so far this term...so both nights ive been out, thats a pritty(sp) good ratio!

love Katy ***
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Name them? You having a laugh. Maybe ****1 and ****2 etc...
LBF
Report 16 years ago
too many to think of, however only one was memorable.
Not my first il add, but a really poor kiss recently from a girl.

I kissed her and thought, 'god im a bit stubbly, i need a shave' then horror struck as i realised it was not be who needed the shave but her.
It was like kissing you nan on the cheek!!!!!!

Suffice to stay i did not accept her invitation to go home with her, but instead, ever the romantic, i went for another beer.

Being the gentleman i did not tell my mates about her problem, and let my mate get with her the next week, funny, he never mentioned it either!!

The 'girl' will remain nameless.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
too many to think of, however only one was memorable.
Not my first il add, but a really poor kiss recently from a girl.

I kissed her and thought, 'god im a bit stubbly, i need a shave' then horror struck as i realised it was not be who needed the shave but her.
It was like kissing you nan on the cheek!!!!!!

Suffice to stay i did not accept her invitation to go home with her, but instead, ever the romantic, i went for another beer.

Being the gentleman i did not tell my mates about her problem, and let my mate get with her the next week, funny, he never mentioned it either!!

The 'girl' will remain nameless.
hehe
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
on the subject of kissing, i'd like to kiss jessica ingram or waiting2smile (one day i'm going to post your name up on this site you little witch).
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alexander04)
oh dear...i kiss without thinking all the time at parties. i wouldn't be able to name them all but who would you like to kiss?

I'd love to beable to kiss jonny wilkinson, ben cohen, ryan cartwright, Will young (why is he gay?), matt damon, heath ledger and matt belamy and these at my school called nigel and "nik" which reminds me this sexy dude called nick in the disney shop. Not many really never gonna happen with any apart from nigel, nik and nick.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
I'd love to beable to kiss jonny wilkinson, ben cohen, ryan cartwright, Will young (why is he gay?), matt damon, heath ledger and matt belamy and these at my school called nigel and "nik" which reminds me this sexy dude called nick in the disney shop. Not many really never gonna happen with any apart from nigel, nik and nick.
and me, what happened to me, i also happen to be called nik
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)

2 so far this term...so both nights ive been out, thats a pritty(sp) good ratio!

love Katy ***
i been a good girl this year- only 1 and he was my bf... although it also happened after we split up :rolleyes: but actually considering i been ill and had a bf, maybe i only been good through lack of other options... :confused:

anyway i hoping to get the number higher on a good old girly night out this friday.

and i couldn't figure out my number either.... and i ended up making up names

lou xxx
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
who would you like to kiss on this forum (based on their personality?)
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alexander04)
on the subject of kissing, i'd like to kiss jessica ingram or waiting2smile (one day i'm going to post your name up on this site you little witch).
they have very kissable lips but i don't think i'll have luck with waiting to smile
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)

love Katy ***
i hope it wasnt me! i dont remember!
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
and me, what happened to me, i also happen to be called nik
And you of course, I'd love to kiss you but it just ain't happening!!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i been a good girl this year- only 1 and he was my bf... although it also happened after we split up :rolleyes: but actually considering i been ill and had a bf, maybe i only been good through lack of other options... :confused:

anyway i hoping to get the number higher on a good old girly night out this friday.

and i couldn't figure out my number either.... and i ended up making up names

lou xxx
Does this year just mean the 20 days of this month then...

And your signature, whatever's coming is bound to be better than last night...
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'd have to see how they look i'm afraid
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
at the moment it's just waiting2smile because she's funny and cute at the same time.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
well obviously me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (144)
30.19%
No (333)
69.81%

Watched Threads