Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think that WIKILEAKS IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its just a propaganda used to tackle iran because the british/american government dont know how to handle irans nuclear issue.Ahmadinejad has even said that it will not affect his relations with saudi arabia-its western propaganda.Whatever sanctions you put on iran they will always have oil and after that dates and so on lol.
    Saudi Arabias king will just play along with what the imperialist countries have put in his mouth because he licks their ****.
    Hes scared that iran will take over arabs and shias will dominate, i hope they do.

ReputationRep:
    if your going to neg rep pls realise that i have more: who are the imperialist countries to say who can have nuclear weapons and who cant

ReputationRep:
    Cool theory... except it doesn't take into account the other 200,000+ documents that have/will be released

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.