Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am looking to apply to one of the two of these unis and wondered if anyone on the courses could answer my questions and give me some info about the course and their uni/facilities etc.

At Leeds, I've noticed that the placements are quite far away from the uni in places like Hull and Scarborough. Do they automatically allocate you to a placement or do you get any say at all in where you go? Even if it is just to fill in forms to say where you'd prefer to go?

At Derby how ofen do you go on placement? Are there regular clinical blocks or is it just one big block of placement every year?

If anyone can answer my questions on here or even send me a private message I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.