The Student Room Group

NHS Student Bursary for the Nursing Diploma 2011/2012

Hi,
I just sent my UCAS of for the March/May and September intake for the nursing diploma pre-reg. So taking into consideration the cuts going on, would this affect the bursary as i may be starting the course in march...

Does anyone or has anyone got any info on this? Also am i too late for applying for this as its the march intake?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Nabilah
Hi,
I just sent my UCAS of for the March/May and September intake for the nursing diploma pre-reg. So taking into consideration the cuts going on, would this affect the bursary as i may be starting the course in march...

Does anyone or has anyone got any info on this? Also am i too late for applying for this as its the march intake?

Thanks

Last time I checked there was nothing about cuts on the nhs bursary site, so I am assuming no changes are being made. You could ring them and find out, as they will have much more information and would also know if any changes are going to be made soon.

Also it wont be too late for applying, mine was sorted pretty quickly but some students only applied after starting the course, you still get the same money, just a fatter lump sum when it kicks in :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending