Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Currently doing Standard Grade's and regret not picking business management. Can anyone who is doing the course advise me on what Higher is like and of they or anyone they know has crashed it and just done Higher without doing SG?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    From the general TSR trend, Bus. Man. is quite popular to crash.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I crashed it and self taught although I did do similar subjects so knew most of the stuff anyway. Very easy to crash as long as you don't take it as an easy subject for a joke, it still requires work.

ReputationRep:
    I done business for standard grade and now doing it at Higher. Alot of it is just the same as standard grade, only you need to write a bit more in your answers. There's quite a lot of people in my class that are crashing it, one of my friends in 6th year is and she's managed to keep up with it well, even though we are stuck with a teacher that most of the time is pretty clueless.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Based on the replies it sounds as though it would be possible for me to crash it in 5th year.

Thanks again!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.