Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How many days off would I have a week at king’s,1 or 2?
    I went to the ucl’s study information center last week,and the lady who was there told me I would have one or 2 day off at ucl

When you have a day off,does it mean that you don’t have any kind of lesson only in the afternoon or for the whole day?
    Because in the timetable of a particular course,you have for example mon 9am-6pm,tue 9am-6pm,wed 9am-12pm,thu 9am-6pm,fri 9am-6pm..so does it mean that when you have a day off,on one or 2 of those days you just don’t go to lectures,and lectures are cancelled?

ReputationRep:
    it depends from the course, the term and the year.

for example, i study psychology at ucl, first year, and for this term i have 2 days off while next term zero...

ReputationRep:
    It depends, but I wouldn't pick a uni depending on how many days off I get - if that's what you're doing.

UCLs timetable if you wanna have a look though:https://cmis.adcom.ucl.ac.uk:4443/ti...ng/homePage.do - it'll probably vary every year though.

ReputationRep:
    You get your timetable. Whatever's on the timetable is what you go to. Maybe you'll have a day off, maybe you won't. No one can predict it, because timetables are structured around the lecturer's schedules, and change from year to year. Lectures are very rarely cancelled, so in your example, you'd simply have no days off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.