Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I know what he really thinks of me??? Watch

Spoke to my ex last night on the phone, last time I saw him was August, I'm now at uni and I said to him I went for a drink with a guy the other day, my ex was like did you kiss him? because I said the guy was hinting for a kiss, then my ex said I bet you preffered kissing me didn't you, then I told him that I'd slept with this guy because my ex reckons I won't be able to get with any guys down here... I hadn't actually slept with him but my ex started going on like I bet you wish it was me that you slept with not him etc.

I would like to add my ex now has a girlfriend.. but anyway we started going over what went wrong with us, and he said that it would be nice to speak to me again if he saw me. I asked him what he would think if I just never spoke to him again, because admittedly I do ring him sometimes.. and he was like well it is quite nice to speak to you. (I started dating him when I was 14 and I'm now 18 and we've been involved with each other since then, on and off. I lost my Virginity to him this year when we dated. When he broke it off in Feb we were still sleeping together, and he still says to me that when he was in America this August he was missing me, he emailed me like I miss you and want to see you. Why does he even now give me so many mixed messages? I feel like hes been such a big part of my life for the last 4 years I don't know how to let go

ReputationRep:
    I say ask him exactly what he's thinking and where you stand, but tbh, if he broke up with you and now has a gf, he's just messing you around and that's not a nice situation to be in. I would cut all contact with him and move on, you deserve a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    I understand you're struggling to let go but this really isn't healthy. It's wrong for him to be saying these things behind his current girlfriends back and it's not fair on you.

I would seriously consider trying to cut all contact with him. It will be difficult, but I think it would be better for you in the long run.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.